You are probably eager to learn what the latest greatest ten best Nokia 6300 ringtones are. Read about all the hottest top choices and then choose one of the Nokia 6300 ringtones that you want to hear every time the phone rings. The following popular Nokia 6300 ringtones include sound effects, message tones, and sayings:
- "Back to the Future."This is a simple ringtone for all the “Back to the Future” and Michael J. Fox fans. The great classic movie with an unmistakable futuristic jingle makes for a short and simple, yet distinctive ringtone.
- "Dueces." Another one of the short, no-fuss Nokia 6300 ringtones, this one features a few lines of a cool R&B beat.
- "Unique N Cute"sounds like a delicate music box playing a hauntingly beautiful yet simple song.
- "Computer Error"turns that dreaded sound you’ve no doubt experienced countless times into a hip song. This ringtone takes the classic computer error sound bite and adds a hip beat that makes you want to groove to it every time your phone rings.
- "Husband Alert"is a funny option for wives looking for one of the Nokia 6300 ringtones that will make all who hear it smile. The tone features a short alarm and a male voice announcing, “Your husband is calling. Stop what you’re doing, calm down, and answer the phone.” This is great because it lets a wife know when her husband is the caller without even having to look.
- "Mother Alert"is much like "Husband Alert" but replaces “husband” with “mother.” Again, with this ringtone you can know immediately when your mother is calling.
- "Drama Queen."Definitely one of the best Nokia 6300 ringtones, this hilarious sound bite encapsulates the essence of a drama queen in just a few sentences: “Thank you for calling the Drama Queen Hotline. Press 1 for the number of your closest friend’s boyfriend. Been there done that? Press 2. Please press 3 to share the latest gossip or whisper into the phone, but do it loudly so the person next to you can hear it then point and scream at them yelling ‘My conversation is none of your business!’ Press 4 if you know who the daddy is. If you don’t care who the daddy is, accuse the closest man who appears to have money. Thank you for calling the Drama Queen Hotline.”
- "Yoda."Everyone loves Yoda, easily making this one of the best Nokia 6300 ringtones. Now you can hear Yoda’s unique voice say, “Ah, message from the dark side there is” every time you receive a message on your mobile device.
- "Funny Voice"features the unmistakable voices of the adorable singing chipmunks – Alvin, Simon, and Theodore – singing their irresistible rendition of “Shout.”
- "It’s So Fluffy."Certainly one of the most popular of all the best Nokia 6300 ringtones right now is this familiar phrase from a recent animated movie “Despicable Me.” Quoted from one of the most lovable characters, the adorable little Agnes. Something about her excitement over receiving the fluffiest pink stuffed unicorn makes this ringtone irresistible.
Pick the one that best expresses your personality. Whether short and sweet like the Back to the Future ringtone or unique and flashy like Drama Queen, you can download your favorite to your phone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …