If you’re a fan of the cinema, then you’re definitely going to love the ten best nude scenes in movies. These scenes made us think twice about the movies we were watching, either for being too sexy or just plain odd. Hold onto your seats, turn out the lights, and close the curtains—these are the ten best nude scenes in movies.
- Jason Segel in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” This is one of the best nude scenes in movies due to its sheer awkwardness. Segel’s character, fresh out of the shower, gets his heart broken before dropping his towel and introducing the entire audience to his man root. This is one of the shining examples of comedy for the exacting straightforwardness in which it was presented.
- Randy Gimball in “Observe and Report.” This scene, which occurs at the film’s culmination, is one of the most disgusting, and thus the finest, nude scenes in movies of all time. Imagine an out of shape and bespectacled Gimball running through the mall wearing nothing but a trench coat, everything imaginable on his body jiggling in slow motion, all set to a decelerated version of The Pixies’ “Where Is My Mind.”
- Julianna Guill in “Friday the 13th.” This scene is one of the shining examples of gratuitous nudity in a horror film, which is why we love them so much. Between shots of a group of teenagers being terrorized by Jason Voorhees, we have Guill videotaping herself having raucous sex with Travis Van Winkle. The brief glimpse of Jason watching them go at it makes this one of the best nude scenes in movies ever shot.
- Christian Bale in “American Psycho.” When you have a slasher/satire about the opulence of the 1980′s, what better way to break the tension than have Christian Bale in a threesome with two prostitutes? How about that exact scenario, but have Bale stare at himself in the mirror the entire time while striking action poses? Easily one of the funniest nude scenes in moves we’ve seen yet.
- Rhona Mitra in “Hollow Man.” In this thriller, Kevin Bacon manages to make himself invisible, causing the entire world to become a playground for his innermost desires. When one of those desires is molesting and eventually having sex with his incredibly gorgeous neighbor, Rhona Mitra, we’re given one of the creepiest sex sequences of the film.
- Viggo Mortensen in “Eastern Promises.” This drama about Russian gangsters is full of moments that define masculinity in the vein of intense violence. One of the most intense scenes in when Mortensen fends for his life in a Turkish bath in nothing but the steam surrounding him. This scene, with its realistic violence and unabashed portrayal of male nudity, is easily one of the most powerful moments in this film.
- Keeley Hazell in “Cashback.” In this British film, the main character suffers from insomnia and is forced to work the night shift in a convenience store to quell his boredom. In one of his dream sequences, we are treated to a bevy of supple naked bodies, one of which is Hazell’s perfect form.
- Monica Bellucci in “Malena.” In this Italian film, we are treated to the one of the best sex scenes to come out of European cinema. Bellucci, naked as they day she was born, romping around with someone who is less than half her age. One of the best nude scenes in movies thus far? Most definitely.
- Ted Levine in “Silence of the Lambs.” Though we would’ve liked to see Jodie Foster naked, this one isn’t so bad. Well, maybe it is. Levine dancing about to “Goodbye Horses” with a dress made of human skin and tucking…himself between his legs? While downright creepy, this is one of the best nude scenes in movies ever for its ability to set the tone for the rest of the film perfectly.
- Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in “Wild Things.” What many consider to be the pinnacle of nudity in movies. There’s really nothing else that can be said about Richards and Campbell making out naked in a pool, is there?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.