10 Best Nude Swimsuit Models
If you're a fan of the ladies, the you definitely need to know about the 10 best nude swimsuit models. These ladies have bared it all for the camera, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, additionally, making for much better pictures. Turn down the thermostat, because it's going to get a little hot in here with the following best nude swimsuit models ever.
- Jessica White. Appearing nude in the 2004 Edition of "Sports Illustrated's" swimsuit issue, this statuesque beauty is famous for being the first black model to have appeared in three consecutive editions of the annual swimsuit issue. She has also walked for Victoria's Secret, modeled for Maybeline, and was once rumored to be dating Vin Diesel.
- Petra Nemcova. This Czech model is most famous nowadays for her philanthropic efforts with the Happy Hearts Fund, a non-profit organization she founded after the catastrophic tsunami in 2004. She was also featured on the cover of that year's "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition and posed wearing nothing but paint in the very same issue.
- Rebecca Romijn. Most famous for being Mrs. John Stamos during the early 2000's, this Dutch-American beauty is one of the best nude swimsuit models for both her beauty and versatility. Besides appearing nude in "Sports Illustrated's" 1999 swimsuit edition, she's known for flexing her acting muscles as the sultry Mystique in the "X-Men" films and as Alexis Meade in the popular show "Ugly Betty."
- Sarah O'Hare. Standing tall at 5'10", this Australian beauty stood in the bare in the 1999 swimsuit edition of "Sports Illustrated." Besides her gorgeous features and Amazonian body, this beauty has also devoted her life to helping non-profit arts foundations; this love for the cultivation of creativity has solidified her as one of the best nude swimsuit models in the world.
- Melissa Keller. This beauty appeared nude in the 2004 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, as well as appearing in the same issue for the previous two years. She's also been associated with Gap, Revlon, and Aveda.
- Daniela Pestova. This lovely lady from the Czech Republic has been on the covers of magazine greats like "Marie Claire" and "Cosmopolitan," as well as gracing the pages of the 1999 swimsuit edition of "Sports Illustrated" in nothing but a thin layer of paint. Being able to speak Russian, French, and Italian fluently, Daniela is one of the best nude swimsuit models for having a fantastic brain to go with her goddess-like body.
- Yamila Diaz-Rahi. Born in sunny Buenos Aires, this gorgeous specimen is famous for both showing off her curves in "Sports Illustrated's" 1999 swimsuit issue and being the very first Latin spokesmodel for Covergirl.
- Noemie Lenoir. This French model appeared in the bare in 2004 swimsuit issue of "Sports Illustrated" and has shown off her curves for Victoria's Secret, Gap, and Mark's and Spencer. She's also been in famous movies such as "Rush Hour 3" and the "The Valet," and was featured in the music video for Usher's hit single "Hey Daddy."
- Marissa Miller. Widely known as the face of Victoria's Secret and, indeed, "Sports Illustrated," this American-born beauty has appeared in the annual swimsuit issue of the magazine a total of five times, gracing the cover of the 2008 issue and appearing in nothing but body paint in the 2004 edition.
- Heidi Klum. Born in Germany and married to Seal, this blonde bombshell shed her threads for the 1999 and 2006 swimsuit issues of "Sports Illustrated." She's also a talented sculptor, having dedicated her statue "Dogs with Butterflies" to the rescue canines from the September 11th terrorist attack.
All of these women are gorgeous in their own right and have stripped down for the photographers, making them the best nude swimsuit models of all time. As seasons pass and more models come onto the scene, we can be assured that the bar has been set quite high by these ladies. Their perfect curves, glittering smiles, and raw animal magnetism are just some of the factors that have made these ladies the best nude swimsuit models on Earth.