The 10 best NYC restaurants in midtown is an eclectic choice. NYC is know for its restaurants and localizing it to midtown is where some of the finest reside. NYC restaurants have always been a center of flavors and ethnicity. Midtown NYC restaurants are no different. Below are ten of the finest NYC midtown restaurants but really ten of many. The choice was difficult as NYC midtown offers some of the finest restaurants in the country. Many a NYC restaurants has been featured in magazines and on television. More proof that NYC restaurants including those in midtown are stellar performers. So sit, eat and enjoy the flavors of NYC midtown restaurants.
- Artisanal Bistro is a trendy bistro nestled in the heart of midtown. This classy locale is relaxing and fun. The food is exquisite and the wait staff unsurpassed. If you are lucky enough to enjoy this spot, you will not leave disappointed. Artisanal Bistro: 2 Park Avenue New York, NY 10016 http://www.artisanalbistro.com/
- Cirque offers fine dining extraordinaire. The eclectic menu offers rare eats and fine specimens of worldly dining. With a Master Chef and a support crew that could house their own, Cirque is a top international dining house of worship. Cirque: 151 E. 58th St. New York, NY 10022 http://www.lecirque.com/
- Per Se is an uptown fantastic spot for fine dining. This high-end and high-class restaurant will light the candle of romance or impress. Per Se offers private dinning and some of the best menu items in New York. Per Se: 10 Columbus Circle Time Warner Center. New York, NY 10019 http://www.perseny.com/
- Bernardine (Le) offers seafood like no other place in the country. A beautiful restaurant with an exceptional staff where no detail is to small and no attention to those details is wasted. World-class chef and sous chefs design and create works of art for your enjoyment. Bernardine (Le): 155 W. 51st St. New York, NY 10019 http://www.le-bernardin.com/
- A Voce Columbus should satisfy your Italian craving. A Voce Columbus serves contemporary Italian dishes with flair and taste. A wonderful atmosphere and great wait staff polishes off a fine evening of dining. A Voce Columbus: 10 Columbus Circle Time Warner Center. New York, NY 10019 http://www.avocerestaurant.com/
- BLT Steak Bistro Laurent Tourondel provides phenomenal beef, seafood and market product entices the diner and the ambiance soothes the soul. Tourondel’s offers the complete experience, an experience you will never forget. BLT Steak Bistro Laurent Tourondel:106 East 57th St. New York, NY 10022 http://www.bltrestaurants.com/
- Jean-Georges provides a taste of France that will take you to the old country. Beautifully laid out, Jean-Georges is 100 percent class. The food is exceptional, the staff dutiful and the ambiance exquisite. Jean-Georges: 1 Central Park West New York, NY 10023 http://www.jean-georges.com/
- ChennaiGarden is a top spot for vegetarians and offers a wide-open menu. Chennai Garden provides delicacy dining for the finicky vegetarian looking for some fine eats. This is an exceptional dining experience in a relaxed, classy with a fun, and lively wait staff. Chennai Garden: 129 East 27th St. New York, NY 10016
- Carnegie Deli: Nothing says New York like a fantastic and traditional deli.This is the place for old school NYC deli and fine eats. An outstanding tradition in the midst of midtown, Carnegie Deli brings home the goods. Carnegie Deli: 854 7th Ave. New York, NY 10019 http://www.carnegiedeli.com/home.php
Shake Shack: Is the definition of comfort food.Shake Shack is a franchise establishment that proves itself of fine dining traditional style. Don’t be fooled, the food here is exceptional and the good times are endless. Shake Shack:East 23rd St.New York, NY 10010http://www.shakeshacknyc.com/
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”