Everyone knows that one of the best things about the Christmas season is the 10 best oldies Christmas songs, many of which have become so famous that they are institutions in and of themselves. These songs, which are the ten best oldies Christmas songs, should be included on everyone's Christmas playlist.
- "Jingle Bell Rock" This oldies Christmas song, with its energetic rhythm and great lyrics, is an excellent way to start out the holiday season, so be sure to play it at any of the parties that you might hold this season.
- "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" This song, perhaps most famously performed by the famous Brenda Lee, has a great beat and melody, and is a great song to dance to. This song is an ideal choice for a Christmas party.
- "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" Made popular by the inimitable Andy Williams, this song is always a great oldie to play when the Christmas season is just coming up.
- "Silver Bells" This beautiful song, best performed by legendary crooner Bing Crosby, is one of the most harmonious oldies Christmas songs that you're likely to hear. It's a great song to either listen to by yourself or with others.
- "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" Perhaps most famous as one of the famous songs from the classic Christmas film "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," this song is a lively one and best performed by the jolly Burl Ives. If you're looking for a song that will put you in the Christmas spirit, look no further than this song.
- "Santa Baby"Although this song has been performed by many different, the definitive version has to be Eartha Kitt, whose throaty vocals made the song famous. It's also slightly playful, so it's the perfect song for any Christmas gathering.
- "Blue Christmas" No Top 10 Oldies list would be complete without an inclusion of a song from the King himself. With Presley's soulful voice and the powerful lyrics, this is a sad, but also moving Christmas oldie.
- "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" This is another Christmas oldie that is perfect for playing at the beginning of the Christmas season, and it will definitely get you in the Christmas spirit if nothing else will.
- "The Chipmunk Song" This cute little song, originally performed by the famous Alvin and the Chipmunks, is a great song to play for both kids and adults. You can't listen to this Christmas oldie song and not feel the Christmas spirit of joy and laughter.
- "I'll Be Home For Christmas" This song has been performed by many artists, but it always manages to maintain its popularity through the years. If you're looking for a song that's about the importance of being home at this most special time of year, look no further than this song.
Whether it's the beginning of the Christmas season or the joyous day itself, these Christmas oldies are guaranteed to bring a smile to face and bring out the Christmas spirit in even the grumpiest Grinch.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.