If you love women in sports, then you're going to love this list of 10 best Olympic athletes in the nude. These women have some of the best bodies in human history and have gone through great lengths to achieve this physical perfection. Lucky for us, they've decided to bare it all in various publications for our viewing pleasure. You're not going to see any silicone implants or liposuction on these hard-bodies, just the product of perseverance and absolute discipline. Without further ado, here are some of the best Olympic athletes in the nude.
- Amanda Beard. This blonde bombshell has competed in swimming events for the US National Team in four separate Olympic events, most recently in the 2008 games in Beijing. More importantly for this list, she shed her swimsuit and was photographed in the buff for an anti-fur campaign for PETA. She also appeared in the 2006 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue.
- Rebecca Romero. This powerhouse from the United Kingdom started out as a rower during the Games in Athens in 2004 before she decided she would also compete in the cycling events during the 2008 games in Beijing. Alongside triple jumper Phillips Idowu and swimmer Gregor Tait, she was photographed in the nude for a Powerade campaign that ran across England prior to the Beijing event. It's thanks to her goddess-like body that the advertisements were such a huge success, making her one of the best Olympic athletes in the nude.
- Petra Niemann. Many folks, even in her home country of Germany, don't even remember the fact that she competed in the 2008 Summer Olympics. Instead, she's more infamous for posing in the September issue of "Playboy" alongside fellow Olympians Katharina Scholz, Nicole Reinhardt, and Romy Tarangul. Despite the controversy that this photo shoot ignitied, it cannot be denied that Petra's perfect form helped her become on the best Olympic athletes in the nude.
- Logan Tom. This American volleyball player is one of the best Olympic athletes in the nude for posing in a pictorial for "Playboy" alongside fellow ladies Amanda Beard, Haley Cope, and Amanda Acuff. Her petite size, juxtaposed with her toned body, made Logan the highlight of the entire edition.
- Katarina Witt. With her perfect body that was toned through years of figure skating, this German-born athlete took home numerous gold medals during various Olympic events during the 1980s. However, the highlight of her career was in December of 1998, when she posed nude for the German edition of "Playboy," shocking enthusiasts and newcomers alike. Oddly enough, the images from that pictorial are still popular today, especially considering that edition was the second best-selling issue of the magazine thus far.
- Haley Cope. With all the trappings of a perfect Californian surfer girl, this swimmer was a shoe-in for the 2008 games at Beijing, as well as the "Playboy" special pictorial "Women of the 2004 Olympics." She's also appeared in "Maxim" and "FHM," making her one of the best Olympic athletes in the nude who's realized her true calling.
- Maria Butyrskaya. This Russian figure skater was a prominent 1999 and 2002 Winter Games for her graceful skating style unusual tenacity on the ice. She made even more headlines by posing for the November 1998 issue of the Russian edition of "Playboy." Even though you can't see anything good, this unique career move makes her one of the best Olympic athletes in the nude.
- Ineta Radevica. This Latvian lady competed in the long jump and triple jump during the 2004 Summer Games. In the very same year, she became a household name for Americans by posing for "Playboy" alongside a plethora of other female athletes.
- Svetlana Khorkina. This Russian gymnast is a seven-time Olympic medalist, most recently competing in the 2003 games in Anaheim. More famously, she appeared in a 1995 edition of the Russian version of "Playboy," leaving nothing to the imagination.
- Fanni Juhasz. This buxom Hungarian made her career in pole vaulting. However, more famous than her athleticism are her photos in the infamous 2004 issue of "Playboy" featuring numerous other female Olympians. It should be noted that her photos are extremely difficult to find, earning her a spot on this list.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."