10 Best Padded Bike Shorts
If you have a sore ass from riding a bike then these ten best padded bike shorts are for you. Padded bike shorts offer comfort from ass fatigue and discomfort over those long bike rides. Let’s face it, riding a bike is not a comfortable pastime, which makes padded bike shorts all the more important. This article will bring you the ten best padded bike shorts you can buy. These padded bike shorts will provide you comfort and reduce ass fatigue. These padded bike shorts are perfect additions to your ensemble and will keep you riding longer. After all, bike riding is a great leisure activity or sport and having padded bike shorts will make this time less stressful. So, strip off the old skintight bike shorts and put on a pair of padded bike shorts. Added bonus, it mill make you ass look better, too.
- Sombrio Rev Bike Short are sleek and look cool. These shorts offer added padding in the rear that will not break down after a few sittings. These shorts have a great look and feel making this a great buy.
- Aerotech Design MTB Padded Bike Short boasted added padding high up on the cheeks. This durable design will stand up to rough and long rides. With proper care they will last as long as you want to wear them.
- Century Cycle – Ultra Pad Bike Short are designed with comfort in mind. The padding on these shorts is double thick and extend up to the tail bone. The design is the ultimate in comfort but not for everyone.
- Shahile– Light Pad Bike Short offers a thin layer of padding for those looking for added comfort but wish to eliminate some of the bulk presented in padded shorts. These are a great fit and provide comfort in keep contact points with the bike seat.
- Sombrio Spe Bike Short are another offering from Sombrio. These shorts are less on the padding and more on the durability of the short. Added stitching and a more sturdy material offer protection and durability over padding.
- NovaraBike Short are form fitting and padded in key points to provide comfort and style. These shorts are professional in look and design and provide many hours of bike riding comfort.
- Pearl Izumi Elite Versa Liner Short are designed for the racing bike rider who is looking for a firm fit with just enough padding. These were designed with the Tour de France in mind but have blossomed into a mainstream commodity.
- SixSixOne Bomber Under Short provide exceptional padding throughout the short. These shorts target BMX biking or racing that may lead to contact spills. These shorts are great for these reasons and provide added protection for thighs and hips.
- Canari Gel Liner Bike Short offer a throughout the short padded feel through gel instead of actual pads. These shorts are best for distribution of shock throughout the shorts instead of confining it to one impact area.
- Top Shelf Padded Bike Short provides a great fit and padded protection at a very low price. These shorts provide all the necessities but will not be a long tern answer, which makes them great for those just starting out.