10 Best Paddle Surf Boards For Men
The 10 best paddle surf boards for men have more to do with the weight and height of the surfer, rather than the sex of the sports enthusiast. Men are typically taller and weigh more than their female surfing counterparts, so boards for men, especially paddle boards, will be longer and weigh more than paddle surf boards designed for women. Paddle boards can be designed both for standing up or sitting on the board in a kayak-type position. Paddle boards range in size from 8'5" to over 14 feet long and in width from 27" to 34" wide.
- Starboard Big Easy. This board is designed for a large person who is just starting out on the paddle board. It measures 12' long and 32" wide, just the size for easy gliding for men out on a paddle surf board.
- Starboard Whopper. As the term "whopper" implies, this board is for large men who are novice paddle boarders. This paddle board measures in at 10' even and has a width of 30". This pup is a big board.
- Surftech Soft Top Stand Up Paddle Board. Designed by Randy French, this board provides a stable ride with specially designed tailer rockers and entry rockers to add stability and maneuverability. The soft top is also easy on your feet, even when paddling only a short distance.
- Oxbow Pilot. This 10'6" by 30" epoxy board offers deck stability and a cushioned deck to standing. Good for wave or flat water use. The rails, side of the board, narrow at the front and the back of the board to add extra ease in getting in and out of the water.
- Lahui Kai Racing Stand Up Paddle Boards. The stock size for the Lahui Kai surfing paddle board measures 12'6" but a 14' hollow model with molded construction is also available. The manufacturer recommends hollow-molded construction for durability and torsional stiffness necessary to have a successful paddle board experience.
- Nectar Cinco Paddle Boards. Nectar paddle boards are hand carved by Gary MacNabb and have been on the market since 1980, when the unique stand up designs became recognized in the industry. The Cinco stand up paddle board offers a five box fin set up in sizes ranging from 7'6" to 9'6'.
- BicSurf Paddle Boards. Bic carries a line of boats, surf board and kayaks, as well as the SUP ACS shaped by Peter Hosking. The length totals 10'4" and the width measures 31". The fin set-up is a FCS Dolphin 10" US-Box. This model is designed for light-weight beginners, including young men and women.
- Tabou TEC Series Paddle Boards. The Tabou SUP paddle surf boards in the TEC series offer a choice of three different models. The models were introduced in 2010 and work for wave riders or hobbyists who enjoy stand up activities.
- Naish Nalu Series Paddle Boards. The Nalu Series by Naish Stand Up Paddleboarding offers a range of boards for small wave enthusiasts, first-time riders and also seasoned experts using the board for high-performance activities. The series starts with a 9'0'' model and ranges up to a 11'6" AST.
- Rogue Tesoro Series Paddle Boards. The best entry-level paddle surf board with the measurements of 10'6" offers the branded Future fin boxes and a pressure vent and dual stringer construction. The line is also budget priced for wide appeal.