10 Best Paid Careers
The 10 best paid careers place recipients in a very comfortable bracket. These jobs require education and a certain amount of business savvy that does not belong to everyone. Practice and study usually get these expert business leaders to their 10 best paid careers.
- Natural Science manager. A person in the natural science field makes in the vicinity of $98,000 per year keeping the work of other scientist in order. A bachelor's degree in this field is important but according to studies a MBA is certainly better. This can fall in the line of chemistry, biology or and other scientific field. A sharp wit in business also is important to this field. These science managers are considered experts in their fields and are called upon occasionally as expert witnesses in a court of law.
- Marketing Manager. This salary pays a tidy $100,000 to a person with sharp business acumen. This well paid worker takes care of the running of millions of fast moving money making companies around the world. A degree in business is needed and an MBA. An exceptional knack for dealing with the public is critical when considering this field.
- CEO or Chief Executive Officer. Making $140,000 a year is not a fortune but most people would find that salary a fair pay. But then working to keep a company in the black is no easy job. A CEO has the responsibility of not only his job but the financial future of millions of people in some cases. A degree is a nice asset but some of the sharpest businessmen in the world have no certified degree.
- Surgeon. The medical field is still ranking in the high figures when it comes to income. Surgeons at $180,000 per year, Dentist at $132,000, OB-GYN at $174,000 and the list speaks clearly, medicine has always been one of the most high paying fields out there.
- Lawyers. Not far behind on the financial scale are attorneys. A stint in college and law school is a good path but you'll have to pass the bar in order to become a full-fledged lawyer. This salary runs in the $100,000 dollars a year bracket.
- Airline Pilot. Train five to ten precious years for this job so make sure it is the path you want to go down. The pay ranks at $134,000 delicious dollars. However the pay does not just jump. No degree is needed but the competition is bringing education in as a factor. Flight hours and a barrage of test are required. This is a job of seniority and it takes years to become the person in charge. Flying commercial requires you to be 23-years old and clock 1500 hours of flight time; private requires you to be 18 and clock 250 flight hours. FAA testing must be passed for both.
- Engineering Manager. This is a $140,000 a year job, people in this field solve technical issues and are trained for years to do their job. A master’s degree is not a training situation that is a surprise in this field and many seminars along with other added training.
- Computer and Information Systems Manager. This job pays $100,000 annually, information is the life line of the world and if the computer venue is the area of expertise this is the place. All fields of computer study will give entrance into this line of 10 best paid careers.
- Air Traffic Controller. Direct the many flights into the airport safely with this job. A degree is not a requirement but again competition brings the need for a degree into the picture. Training at a two college will be a great help. A twelve-week in-house training program is a part of this job description. Working for a salary of $100,000 a year makes a bit of training worth the effort.
- Anesthesiologist. This is another medical field job requiring extensive training paying a salary of $174,000 a year. This field stands out as one of the 10 best paid careers in the market.