10 Best Paintballing Guns
While the 10 best paintballing guns is a subjective thing based on your preference of gun and game play, there are some guns that are undeniably heads above the rest. From their accuracy to their speed to their ease of use, these guns will set you apart from players with lesser guns in the world of paintball.
- Smart Parts Ion. The Smart Parts Ion is one of two of the Smart Parts guns to make the list of the best paintballing guns. This is a high-end gun that you can score for a relatively small price, typically under $300.
- DYE D-5. The speed of the fire and the accuracy of the shot make this gun one of the best paintballing guns around. This gun has many settings so be ready to take the time to learn about all the functions this gun offers.
- Dark Angel. Though these guns can be a bit heavy the accuracy and consistency makes them some of the best paintballing guns you can get.
- Tippmann 98. While many guns from Tippmann can be argued to be the best paintballing guns around it’s the 98 that lands on this list. The gun is incredibly durable and fast, the 98 gun has a 15 shot per second ability.
- CCI Phantom. One of the pump type of paintball guns, the CCI Phantom is one of the best paintballing guns around from one of the most reputable paintball companies in history. CCI has been making paintball guns since it’s inception in 1987.
- Spyder Pilot. From Spyder comes the sleek and sexy Pilot. With a color access mode display, magnetic response trigger, anti-chop system, 25 shots per second capability and CO2 compressor, this is one of the most loaded guns available on the market today.
- Bob Long Z Series Intimidator. Available in black and silver or blue, black and red, this is one of the best looking and best functioning paintballing guns out there. A low pressure gun, this features custom miling, an anti-chop eye, a game timer, a shot counter and a SOB board.
- Smart Parts Shocker. The second Smart Parts gun on the list, the Shocker has a small and light body allowing for easy of use. The Shocker was the first electropneumatic paintballing gun on the market.
- Planet Eclipse SL. Starting to make paintball guns in 1994, Planet Eclipse stormed onto the scene in a major way and has quickly become a force to be reckoned with in the development of their top of the line guns.
- The Tiberius Arms T9 Elite St Rifle. If you play scenario games or speedball this is one of the best paintballing guns around, and is certainly for you. The accuracy of this gun is second to none.