Which 10 best party dance songs are played the most? From receptions to home parties, you can count on these dance songs to be played to liven up the crowd. Djs and bands alike make sure these party dance songs are on all their playlists.
- "YMCA" by the Village People. Every party and night club you attend will play "YMCA" due to its overwhelming success. Seems anyone can make letters even if they cannot dance.
- "Get This Party Started" by Pink. Pink really nailed it when she chose to record this song. Played at every occasion, this party dance song was made popular in 2001.
- "1999" by Prince. This always was and always will be a best party dance song. Prince recorded this song in the 80's and it is still just as popular today.
- "All Night Long" by Lionel Richie. Recorded in 1983, this popular dance song is still played at parties everywhere. Richie incorporated a Jamaican sound into a disco beat with ease.
- "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen. Queen's answer to the disco era made them transition effortlessly from rock band to versatile. Played everywhere to this day, "Another One Bites The Dust" will always be a great party dance song.
- "Last Dance" by Donna Summer. One of many popular party dance songs recorded by Donna Summer. She was not known as the queen of disco for no reason.
- "Call Me" by Blondie. This band's staple song was featured in a movie, "American Gigolo." Released in 1979, it turned Blondie into an overnight success.
- "Caribbean Queen" by Billy Ocean. Recorded in the mid 80's, the song is considered post disco era. Popular and easy to dance to make this a party dance song for all occasions.
- "Crazy For You" by Madonna. Every party has a slow dance and this best dance song seems to be the most requested. Recorded for a movie, the song has spent over two decades being everyone's favorite slow dance tune.
- "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees. Okay, so it's disco. "Staying Alive" is still a best party dance song to many or it would not get the play time it still gets. How he hit those high notes is still beyond conception.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.