Sometimes songs, like these 10 best party hard songs, can sway your emotions and make you want to spend a night on the town. The best party anthems not only reference the nightlife but have music that actually makes you feel like partaking in a night of singing, dancing and drinking. This list of the best party hard draws from multiple genres and features songs with mass appeal so as to include everyone in the celebration.
- "Rock and Roll All Night" by KISS. Imagine you are in your favorite bar for happy hour after work and this song comes on. This party hard song can set the tone for the whole evening.
- "Whiskey in the Morning" by Buckcherry. The Los Angeles rock band known for loving the cocaine and crazy bitches delivers another roaring track about the hard partying life with this gem.
- "Pop Bottles" by Birdman featuring Lil' Wayne. While many of us will never win a championship game or wear a championship ring we can pop bottles like a champ. Pop enough bottles and you might just get licked like a lollipop.
- "All Jacked Up" by Gretchen Wilson. Alright, so she kind of wore out her welcome on the radio but now that this track has left regular rotation it is hard to deny how much it really does inspire a good night of partying.
- "Family Tradition" by Hank Williams, Jr. A fun country tune that inspires even the most uptight yuppie to singalong as if he was a genuine redneck. Leave it to Bocephus to deliver one of the best party hard songs of all time.
- "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse. There is just something highly ironic about the settings in which you generally hear this party hard song. Girls doing body shots off of eachother and grinding on pool tables singing about not wanting to go to rehab is just epic!
- "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. This rap song has the right blend of partycentric lyrics and infectious beat to justify its placement on any list of party hard songs.
- "Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo" by Tracy Byrd. Who doesn't have a tequila story? You probably should not even be reading this list if you have not experienced the Tequila flu on a Sunday morning. This party hard song makes you want to go through those ten rounds just like that one time in college. And by one I mean every night.
- "(You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)" by Beastie Boys. This party hard song has the staying power of herpes except its actually fun.
- "Sunday Morning Coming Down" by Kris Kristofferson. Even though this song is about the rough morning you will have after a night of partying like a rockstar it is still one of the best party hard songs because those who play this one in the bar are hardcore and experienced, kind of like your last girlfriend.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.