10 Best Party Songs 2008
The 10 best party songs 2008 brought a new energy to the club and party scene that had not been experienced before. When you listen to the top party tunes from 2008 you will hear songs that are funny, entertaining and thumping with beat. Add the 10 best party songs 2008 to your music collection and get the party started.
- "Sometime Around Midnight" (2008), The Airborne Toxic Event. When you and your friends are looking for something that starts off easy and then busts into a party beat then you need to put on "Sometime Around Midnight" (2008). This one of the 10 best party songs 2008 is easy to listen to and has a way of keeping the party moving.
- "Hot N Cold" (2008) - Katy Perry. Katy Perry took a lot of flack for her risque appearance on "Sesame Street" singing a kid-friendly version of her song "Hot N Cold" (2008). The "Sesame Street" incident was removed from the episode and never aired, but "Hot N Cold" (2008) became one of those party songs that you really wanted to hear the lyrics and make out what she was saying.
- "When I Grow Up" (2008) - The Pussycat Dolls. The vocal melody, beat and music in this song are completely addicting. Its pulsating beat and sing-along refrain make this one of the 10 best party songs 2008.
- "It's Not My Time" (2008) - Three Doors Down. This is a rocking tune with some pretty heavy lyrics. It can definitely get a party started, but the lyrics that are about relationship issues and the problems of youth may cause the party to stop and listen. It is the rocking refrain of this tune that makes it one of the 10 best party songs 2008.
- "Better in Time" (2008) - Leona Lewis. With a tempo that falls somewhere between a club dance tempo and a slow dance, this beautiful song by Leona Lewis makes it as one of the 10 best party songs 2008 because it is something everyone can sing along to.
- "Low" (2008) - FLO Rida. The club hit "Low" (2008) by FLO Rida is a throw your hands in the air dance song that is guaranteed to get the party pumping wherever you are.
- "Love In This Club" (2008) - Usher. Usher has always had a talent for mixing classic R&B feel with hip hop rhythms, and he does that well in "Love IN This Club" (2008). The lyrics can be a little risque, but Usher definitely delivers on this entry on to the list of 10 best party songs 2008.
- "Viva la Vida" (2008) - Coldplay. Regardless of what you may think of Coldplay, they definitely deliver on this entry into the 10 best party songs 2008. The music creates a hypnotizing beat, and at times it does it without a single drum. When the drums do come in on occasion, the song becomes something anyone can dance to.
- "I Kissed a Girl" (2008) - Katy Perry. Katy Perry is never at a loss for a party song with a great beat and lyrics to cause plenty of controversy. It takes a lot to shock audiences these days, so Perry decided to write a song about the prototypical male fantasy of two girls making out. Sounds like a song worthy of being one of the 10 best party songs 2008. Perry's version is similar to the Jill Sobule song "I Kissed a Girl" (1995) that caused even more controversy when it came out.
- "Shake It" (2008) - Metro Station. There is nothing subversive or covert about the party song "Shake It" (2008) by Metro Station. It is a straight-forward party song about a guy and a girl meeting at a club and having a good time.