Looking for a list of the 10 best party songs 2010? Whether you're a fan of rock, rap or country, 2010 was an awesome year for hot dance beats. If you're in the mood for dancing, be sure to give a listen to the best party songs of 2010. Your feet won't want to stay still!
- "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz: One of the hottest songs on the Billboard charts is sure to go down as one of the best party songs of 2010. With great lyrics like, "I wanna celebrate and live my life, Saying 'Ay-Oh, Baby Let's Go!'" You just can't go wrong with "Dynamite." This song has a beat that makes you just want to get up and dance-dance-dance.
- "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias, feat. Pitbull: The son of legendary crooner Julio Iglesias, Enrique sure knows how to get the crowds up and moving. One of the best party songs 2010 and possibly one of the most popular dance tunes of the year, "I Like It" is a naughty tune about the mice getting busy on the dance floor while the cats are away.
- "Take It Off" by Ke$ha: Ke$ha is known for being a real party girl and she loves to write songs about it. One of the best party songs 2010 is "Take It Off" featuring sing-song lyrics like "There's a place downtown, where the freaks all come around. It's a hole in the wall. It's a dirty free-for-all!"
- "Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida: Flo Rida consistently kicks out the hits and this great thumping tune is a sure contender for best party songs of 2010. Encouraging the listener to put their hands up and celebrate, it's a song about being so amazing that even the dance club can't handle it.
- "California Girls" by Katy Perry: Whether you're on the west coast, the east coast or stuck somewhere in the middle, chances are pretty good that you've heard of Katy Perry. "California Girls" is one of the best party songs of 2010 and one of the craziest videos of the decade.
- "My Kind of Party" by Jason Aldean: "My Kind of Party" is one of the best country party songs for 2010. The beat rocks out pretty well, making it a good cross-over song for the rock or country crowd and the lyrics are a lot of fun. You gotta love any song that mixes Skynard, moonshine and a nickname like "redneck Romeo."
- "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert: He's controversial, he's kicking out some smoking hot tunes and he's still maintaining strong positions in the charts. Just about anything by Adam Lambert can show up in a list of the best party songs 2010, but "If I Had You" is a consistent favorite with the crowds. "If I had you, life would be a party. It'd be ecstasy!"
- "Like a G6" by Far*East Movement: If you want one of the best party songs of 2010 designed especially for "gettin' slizzard," this is a great choice. A sexy song that's great for ladies drinking shots and then getting slinky on the dance floor, it has a hot beat and some wicked lyrics. "Make you put cho hands up!"
- "Animal" by Neon Trees: When your party is geared more towards the indie or emo crowd, Neon Trees' hit "Animal" is a great choice for best party songs 2010. The lyrics are catchy and the song has a great dance beat. This is a song that urges people to get up and dance, no matter what their listening tastes are.
- "Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)" by Shakira: If you want one of the best 2010 party songs, be sure to check out one of the World Cup 2010 anthems, "Waka Waka." This song is purely infectious with an addictive beat and catchy lyrics. Even if you don't know what they're singing, this song is just pure unbridled fun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.