10 Best PC Games 2006
The PC gamer has many choices for the 10 best pc game 2006 include a bit of everything. You can stop a fanatical cult from opening a gate to another dimension, command a U.S. military unit, or race a 600 hp GT class to the championship.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, is a single-player RPG game. It combines all the best features of action and aventure and a RPG to make it on the best pc game 2006 list. Jeremy Soule made the musical score for the game.
- Company of Heroes is a real-time strategy PC game set during World War II. The gamer must take position and control of strategic locations on the map. As the number of locations claimed increases, so does the players resources.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 is PC role-playing game that uses Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition rules. The player is an adventurer, an orphan, trying to find silver shards, or mysterious artifacts and how they relate to the King of Shadows (the evil spirit).
- Medieval 2: Total War is a strategy and real-time battles. The player goes back in time anywhere from the year 1080 to 1530.
- GTR 2 is a racing simulator that puts the player in the driver seat of the 2004 FIA GT Championship racing series. GTR2 lets the gamer make custom championship races, along with the ability to unlock championships.
- Enchanted Arms is a combination science fiction and fantasy-based RPG. It is about three university students studying to become enchanters and go on adventure fighting golems after an earthquake.
- Battlefield 2142 first-person shooter PC game set in the 22nd century. The player is in the middle of an ice age with two military superpowers. Battlefield 2142 is designed for multiple game play, each battle can have up to 64 gamers on a server.
- Half-Life 2: Episode One is a first-person shooter PC game. It continues immediately where Half-Life 2 left off. The main characters,Gordon and Alyx, attempt to evacuate the city. At the end of the game the fates of Gordon and Alyx, are revealed in the sequel, Episode Two.
- Guild Wars Nightfall is a combination Action and fantasy RPG PC game. The player tries to prevent the end of the world by fighting Vabbi princes and Varesh's demons.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade is a real-time strategy war PC game. The player starts off with their base unit and fulfill mission objectives to win. Gamers can play all seven factions without prior installation of Dawn of War.
Posted on: Dec. 04, 2010