The 10 best PC multiplayer games have huge numbers of players online, making the gaming experience much more interesting and fun. You can play first person shooters, role playing, and many other kinds of multiplayer games to pass the time in a fun and involved way. Video games are a great way to stimulate the brain and can be much better for you than sitting around and watching television. Try playing some of the best PC multiplayer games so that you can find out for yourself.
- World of Warcraft – This is the most popular MMORPG, with gamers playing from places all around the world. WoW is being updated constantly and new expansions come out every couple of years.
- Diablo 2 – Another one of the best MMORPG games, Diablo 2 is a quest based game where you level your character up, fight monsters and bosses, and find loot. It has been around for a long time and still has a large player base.
- Guild Wars – Guild Wars is different from many of the MMORPG games that have been recently developed because it is not pay-to-play. Instead, you only have to purchase the game. New expansions come out fairly often, and they are even developing Guild Wars 2.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – This is the 6th game in the Call of Duty series and is extremely popular. This FPS game requires you to shoot and kill members of the other team, complete objectives, and work together to defeat your opponents.
- Left 4 Dead 2 – The L4D series is one of the most team oriented FPS series available. This game will require you to work together to get the survivors of a zombie apocalypse into safe areas and eventually out of harms way. If you would rather attack and kill the survivors as a special infected, this option is available as well.
- Team Fortress 2 – Work together in this FPS to play in several different competitive modes of gaming. There are a variety of different characters with different weapons and skill sets available for you to experience and learn about.
- Counterstrike – CS is one of the most popular FPS games around, and it has been out for quite a while. You can be a terrorist and try to plant a bomb at the objective to defeat the allies, or else you can be a counterterrorist and defend the bombsites.
- Counterstrike Source – This is the new and improved Counterstrike, with better graphics and different maps. Although it is a very popular FPS multiplayer game, it is not quite as popular as its predecessor. The premise is the same, but the graphics are better and the maps are different.
- Starcraft 2 – This real-time strategy, also called RTS, multiplayer PC game came out very recently and has been a huge success. It is the sequel to the hugely popular Starcraft, and it has an a laundry list of different options available for multiplayer fun. You can play the regular RTS version of the game in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 matches. You can play free-for-all matches, or you can play one of hundreds of custom games that are also very fun.
- Warcraft 3 – WC3 is another RTS that has been extremely popular for a while. It is a lot like Starcraft, but it focuses more on melee and older themed weapons rather than the futuristic units of Starcraft 2. You can also play 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 in WC3, as well as do free-for-all matches and play hundreds of custom games.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …