While you are in Philadelphia, make sure you never get bored by going to any of these 10 best Philadelphia sports bars. With this list provided, you don’t need to sweat on finding the best one for you.
- Mc Fadden’s at Ball Park: With the outdoor patio bar and the live music every time there is a Phillies Game, going here would certainly be fun. With the 33 High Definition Plasma TVs and the projector screens, this is certainly one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars. Address: 1 Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148; Phone: (888) 530-5738
- Barristers Bar and Grille: Another one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars is the Barristers Bar and Grille. This is both a casual and elegant sports bar where everyone can witness Sunday NFLs from the flat screen televisions inside. Address: 1823 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19103; Phone: 215-496-0786
- Westy’s on 15th Pub and Grill: If you are up for a game of pool or darts with your friends or other people for that matter, then this is where you should go, one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars. The simple and familiar décor inside will put every visitor at ease. Address: 1440 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA 19130; Phone: 215-563-6134
- Champions The American Sports Bar: With its motto “Good food. Good times. Good sports,” this bar is certainly one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars. All important sports events are being shown here on the LCD monitors. To make your evening more fun, you can enjoy the exotic cocktails being served. Address: 1201 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19107; Phone: 215-625-6066
- Dark Horse Pub: Watching the FIFA World Cup at the Dark Horse Pub would be so much fun since you will do so with other football enthusiasts. On other days, what you would be seeing here are the EPL games. Address: 421 South 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA, 19147; Phone: 215-928-9307
- Stokes Sports Bar: With a laid back atmosphere and drinks that are strong, this place is where you should go to when you want to have a good time. There are a lot of specials offered, and every night, these are shown here in this one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars. Address: 2651 S 16th St, Philadelphia, PA 19145; Phone: 215-271-2783
- Swift Half Pub: At the Piazza in Schmidt’s is where you can find one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars. Here, you can enjoy watching the NFL seasons especially on the nights wherein they give discounts to customers. Address: 1001 N. 2nd St, Philadelphia, 19123; Phone: 215-923-4600
- Chickie’s and Pete’s: If you’re a person who’s crazy about sports and seafood, then this sports bar, one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars is where you should head to. There are flat screens where you can watch various sports games to add up to the enjoyment of your night. Address: 1562 Packer Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145; Phone: 215-218-0500
- Cavanaugh’s: Another bar included in the ten best Philadelphia sports bars is Cavanaugh’s. Here, you can see MLB and MLS specials all week and all day long from the flat screens inside the bar. Address: 1823 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19103; Phone: 215-665-9500
- Coo’s Sports Bar and Lounge: If you’re worried about missing a game of one of your favorite sports, then go to one of the ten best Philadelphia sports bars called Coo’s. There are around 30 televisions in the bar so missing a game is not possible when you’re inside. Address: 822 N Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130; Phone: 267-318-7689
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…