Our readers have asked us who are the ten best players to have played for the Phoenix Suns at one point in their career. Today we have an answer for you on who the 10 best Phoenix Sun players of all time are.
- Charles Barkley in the three seasons he was playing for the Phoenix Suns Charles The Round Mound of Rebound Barkley led the Suns to the NBA finals his first year there. He averaged 23.35 points 11.5 rebounds during his four seasons playing for the Phoenix Suns. Barkley is considered to be one of the best power forwards of all time and is in the basketball hall of fame. He is also one of eight players is the Suns Ring of Honor which is why he is on our list of the 10 best Phoenix Suns players of all-time.
- Kevin Johnson the all-time Suns assists and free throws made leader spend twelve seasons of this thirteen season career with the Phoenix Suns. During that time he averaged 16.7 points and 7.9 assists. Johnson is also a member of the Suns Ring of Honor.
- Dick Van Arsdale scored the first point for the Phoenix Suns franchise and till this day still has a place in the Suns record books. Being in the top five of seven all time Suns categories allows him to be on our list of the 10 best Phoenix Sun players.
- Steve Nash the player who Nelly Furtado mention in her comeback single Promiscuous has won two MVPs and led the Suns from the lottery to a western conference powerhouse. During his time in Phoenix he has averaged 17.3 points and 10.9 assist for his first six years as a member of the Phoenix Suns making him number four on our list of the top 10 Phoenix Sun players.
- Alvan Adams spending his whole career with the Phoenix Suns, Adams is the Suns all-time leader in games played, minutes played, rebounds, and steals makes him number 5 on our list of the ten best Phoenix Sun players.
- Walter Davis the man known as Sweet D the Suns all-time leader in points scored and the Rookie of the Year in 1978.
- Shawn Marion aka The Matrix averaged 17.9 points and 9.1 rebounds. He was a major part of the success the Suns experienced during the 2004 to 2005, 2005 to 2006, and the 2006 to 2007 NBA seasons.
- Amare Stoudemire one of the most dominant power forwards in the NBA has averaged 21 points and 8 rebounds during his 7 seasons in the NBA and is one of the few NBA players that have manage to come back from micro facture surgery and play as good or even better than he was before the surgery.
- Tom Chambers the man known for his flashy dunks and his 60 point game as a member of the Phoenix Suns makes him number nine on our list of the 10 best Phoenix Sun players of all-time
- Dan Majerle the Suns all-time leader in three point shots made.
So there you have it our list of the 10 best Phoenix Sun players of all time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”