Being dumped is not at all a lovely experience, and one way of showing how bad you feel about it is singing these 10 best pissed off break up songs. The lyrics deal with anger on your previous girlfriend, especially if you were the one who was dumped.
- "Gives You Hell" (All American Rejects): This first single of the All American Rejects is one of the ten best pissed off break up songs. It talks about how good it feels without your ex and hoping that she sees hell upon setting eyes on you.
- "Song for the Dumped" (Ben Folds Five): Ben Folds sings one of the ten best pissed off break up songs which was written by the band's drummer, Darren Jessee. His relationship with a girl ended suddenly so he wrote some lyrics. Ben Folds rewrote it until it became the wonderful song that it is now.
- "F.O.D." (Green Day): The title of this song already shows how pissed off Green Day is when they made this. One of the ten best pissed off break up songs, the title means "Fuck Off and Die."
- "Untouchable Face" (Ani DiFrance): Another song which is included in the ten best pissed off break up songs is "Untouchable Face." The lyrics of the song really show how mad the singer is about a past relationship.
- "Fuck It" (Eamon): Included in the ten best pissed off break up songs is this song from Eamon which he released in 2004. What is notable in this song are the numerous expletives used which just shows pure anger on someone.
- "I Hate Everything About You" (Three Days Grace): This single from Three Days Grace is one of the ten best pissed off break up songs which is about love-hate relationships. The video shows three persons who grew to hate the people around them, and the song is just perfect for expressing how they felt.
- "Back Off Bitch" (Guns N’ Roses): If you are still hurt and loathing what your ex-girlfriend did to you, then this song is just perfect for her. With this song, one of the ten best pissed off break up songs, the self-pity and the self-anger you feel will be directed at your ex instead of being kept to yourself.
- "Your Betrayal" (Bullet for My Valentine): This was the first single of the band from their album called “Fever,” and it is one of the ten best pissed off break up songs that you are sure to love.
- "Run For Your Life" (The Beatles): If you don’t want your girlfriend to leave and you really feel mad about what she did, then this song is perfect for you. It is about how you would not allow somebody to leave and how you would do everything to keep her.
- "F*** You" (Cee-Lo Green): Also included in the ten best pissed off break up songs is this song from Cee-Lo Green. It is indeed an empowering break up song that details a person’s painful and bitter thoughts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.