Advertising can cost a lot if you do it on a daily basis but there are at least 10 best places to advertise online. However, since Internet use is widespread, you can advertise either for free or on a low one time or monthly fee.
- Craigslist. One of the most popular sites of all on the Internet, you can find just about anything on here such as housing, vehicle or items. There are some sections that you can post up for free but if you need to post up under jobs, do not go to any major cities since they charge you.
- WAHM. This site is geared towards mom but anyone can join the forum for free. You need to register in order to use your signature to promote whether you are looking for a job, need someone to help you or have your own business. A great opportunity to spread and help out moms too. Get involve by talking on the site with moms which adds more credibility to you.
- Backpage.It is a valuable site to advertise on about anything. Unlike Craigslist, it is free to advertise under the jobs section in all major cities.
- USfreeads.It is a site where you can put classified ads for free. A way for someone that is looking for a job, some products or even to offer some job tips and business opportunity.
- Barefoot Students. This site is geared towards college people that are either looking for a job or get into business opportunities. It’s free for students to advertise the kind of services that they provide but they do charge you for posting job listings.
- Ezine Articles. Most business owners know that in order to gain trust from people, you need to write about what you know. It is free to advertise yourself by writing articles on this site which is one of the best places to advertise online.
- Little Nickel. It is a newspaper company that people pay to advertise which ranges from employment, animals, services, real estate, and transportation. But they advertise what you paid for on their website too. You have to pre-pay though.
- Adwords. People that want to make money knows about this site since they get paid if someone clicks on any of their ads. Even though it costs money for business owners to advertise on there, you have a better chance to get found since Google advertise them on random orders. It is one of the best places to advertise online.
- Facebook. You can advertise for free by using your profile but paying to be listed on the right side of the site could get you more exposure. Even though it is one of the best places to advertise online, it is best to interact with others if you have your own products and/or services.
- Newsletters. If you have a lot of people that follows you at some social networking sites, you could offer free newsletters in exchange if someone subscribe to it. But have a website of your own. Most successful business owners know this would work if sending one out at least between once a month or on a weekly basis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.