10 Best Places To Dive
Everyone should experience the underwater world at least once in their lifetime! We give you the ten best places to dive.
- The Great Barrier Reef. This place needs no introduction, because it is known world wide as being one of the best places to dive. This is the world's largest reef and is located off the coat of Australia. No scuba diver should every miss the change to experience the amazing sea life and beautiful corral this reef has to offer. Weather someone is an experienced diver or a brand new diver, they don't want to miss the sites of the Great Barrier Reef.
- The Blue Hole. Another famous dive site is the blue hole in Belize. While this is one of the most outstanding dive sites, it is not for beginner divers. Divers here are surrounded by crystal clear waters, where they have changes to see hammerhead and reef sharks. Visitors will also see magnificent underwater stalactites and limestone formations. Once divers experience the Blue Hole they won't question why it is one the best dive sites.
- Kadavu Island. This is definitely the best diving site in Fiji. Kadavu's Great Astrolabe Reef offers visitors a change to explore untamed reefs. Visitors won't be disappointed when they see a variety of underwater wildlife here including rays, turtles and sharks.
- Sipadan. Sipadan has year round diving conditions. This dive spot is so popular that diviner need to book well in advance to be able to experience the amazing under water life that Sipadan has to offer. Turtles, hammerhead sharks, and rays are just a few of the sea creatures divers with encounter at Sipadan.
- Boracay. Located in the Philippines Boracay is know for its romantic setting and amazing diving. There are lots of places in Boracay for beginner divers to enjoy. Advanced divers shouldn't miss diving at the fascinating Bat Cave. This is a small series of underwater caves that lead to an actual bat cave on land. No divers visit to the Philippines is complete without a visit to Boracay.
- Egyptian Red Sea. The underwater sites of the red sea with take any divers breath away. This dive site is great for beginners and advanced divers. The turquoise waters and beautiful coral reef make the Red Sea one of the best dive sites in the world.
- Hawaii. It's warm waters have always made Hawaii a popular diving spot. The large schools of fish and beautiful coral will leave divers breathless. Divers will also be blow away by the many under water lava formations in Hawaii. Hawaii should be on every divers list of must dive places.
- Cabo San Lucas. Nothing less than extraordinary is the only way to describe the diving in Cabo San Lucas. Sea lions, whale sharks, and a sunken ship are just a few of the sites that will amaze divers here. The underwater caverns and live coral reefs also make this one of the best dive spots.
- North Sulawesi. There is something new and exiting awaiting any diver in these Indonesian waters. Beautiful coral reefs and a variety of sea creatures make this an awesome dive spot. No diver leaves North Sulaswesi without making life long memories.
- The Galapagos Islands . The Galapagos Islands are known for giving divers an all around great diving experience. Divers usually get to see some big animals on their dives including giant manta rays and whale sharks. The Galapagos Islands are also known for having some of the cleanliest waters in the world so visibility is amazing. Thrill seekers should be sure to go on shark dive when visiting the Galapagos Islands.
Posted on: Mar. 30, 2010