The 10 best places to meet new people in Chicago vary from person to person. As individuals, we typically wish to meet people with common interests rather than random people of which we can find no common ground. When looking for the best place, take into consideration what activities and ideologies you subscribe to and where others like you might be.
- Windy City Hikers Meetup Group. One of the best places to meet new people in Chicago for the outdoor enthusiast is this group of athletic minded hikers. From day trips to short hikes around parks and preserves, these people get together with the intention of meeting others just like them.
- The Field Museum. On the list of best places to meet new people in Chicago is the classic museum filled with the history of the world. If you prefer an educated or world conscience friend, this is the place to find them. Consider signing up for a guided tour, or simply hang out in areas of interest. The Field Museum, 1400 Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL, 60605
- Riverboat Gambling. Another idea on the list of best places to meet new people in Chicago is on a gambling boat. With the legalization of gambling on Lake Michigan, gamblers took to the open water for fun on various corporate ships. If you like to gamble, sit down next to an interesting looking person and strike up a conversation.
- Wrigley Field. On the list of best places to meet new people in Chicago comes an entry for the sports lover. The bleachers at Wrigley Field is a great way to enjoy a Cub's game and meet people who share the love of baseball. Wrigley Field 1060 Addiison St., Chicago, Il, 60613
- The Shedd Aquarium. If you like sea life, the Shedd Aqarium is one of the best places to meet new people in Chicago. Guided tours or hanging around your favorite shark tank can lead to conversation with like-minded lovers. The Shedd Aquarium, 1200 Lake Shore Drive, Chicago Il, 60605.
- Hancock Observatory. If you just love the city, one of the best places to meet new people in Chicago is the Hancock Observatory. Learn a bit of city history to share with those standing close to you to start up a conversation with fellow cityscape viewers. John Hancock Center, Chicago Il, 60605
- The Art Institute of Chicago. For the art lover, the best places to meet new people in Chicago is this gallery of variant art. Pick your favorite art style and wait for a fellow lover to admire the works. Conversation is simple when you both love the same piece of art.
- Chicago Non-Fiction Book Club. For the avid reader, one of the best places to meet new people in Chicago is a book club. This particular club meets regularly allowing for members to meet new friends who also love books.
- Chicago Singles and Dining Club. If food is your passion, one of the best places to meet new people in Chicago is the place for you. Meeting and eating is the focus of this club. Chicago Singles and Dining Club, 1414 West Byron Street #2E, Chicago, IL 60613
- Rooks Lounge. Rounding out the list of best places to meet new people in Chicago is the traditional hook-up club. Rook's Lounge is a legendary singles bar for persons of all walks of life. Rooks Lounge, 625 S Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60686
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.