If you are looking for the best places to meet single women in Chicago, chances are that you haven’t had much luck picking up ladies in normal social surroundings. Considering the fact that Chicago has 40,000 more women than men, you shouldn’t encounter that much difficulty. But it helps to figure out which bars and clubs single women hang out at the most.
- Side Street Saloon. With its friendly “neighborhood bar” type atmosphere, this is the best place to meet single women in Chicago, hands down. Side Street Saloon, 1456 West George Chicago, IL 60657.
- Black Rock. Tucked away on a quiet side street on the north side of town, Black Rock is a friendly, laid back neighborhood bar, and the ideal spot for nursing a beer while chatting up the ladies. Black Rock, 3614 N. Damen, Chicago, IL 60618.
- The Hunt Club. This is a nightspot for the young and trendy. Dress up to get in. There is often a cover charge, as well. The Hunt Club, 1100 North State Street, Chicago, IL 6061.
- Rebar. If you’re rich or are seeking a girl who is, you might want to head to Rebar inside the Trump International Hotel. It is probably the best up market place to meet single women in Chicago. Rebar, 401 North Wabash Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
- Zebra Lounge. If piano bars are more your scene, you just might meet the girl of your dreams here. Zebra Lounge, 1220 N. State Prkwy, Chicago, IL 60610.
- Fado Irish Pub. Rather than your traditional Irish pub, Fado is more reminiscent of a contemporary bar in Dublin, though in the middle of town. It is also one of the best places to meet single women in Chicago. Fado Irish Pub, 100 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60654.
- Encore. Encore is a rather cool cocktail lounge for the jet set. Be prepared to look stylish! Encore, 171 W. Randolph Street Chicago, IL 60601.
- Rockit Bar and Grill. This hip and happening joint has been written up everywhere, and is a great place to meet single women in Chicago – if you’re cool enough to pull it off. You might even run into a celebrity or two. Rockit Bar and Grill, 22 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL.
- Estelle’s. Estelle’s probably has the best jukebox in Chicago. Estelle’s, 2013 W North Ave., Chicago, IL 60647-5413.
- Empire Liquors. Empire Liquors is a hipster dive bar, and rounds out our list of the best places to meet single women in Chicago. Empire Liquors, 1566 North Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60622.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …