The 10 best places to meet women in Baltimore are going to depend on what kind of woman you want to meet. Sure, you can hit the night clubs and meet women in Baltimore who are out having a good time, but to find someone you really click with, think of your favorite activities and find women who enjoy them, too.
- Rams Head Live, that's right, the concert venue popular for rock music and five different bars. Look for the girl whose friends dragged her in and rescue her by taking her back to the show. Or look for the girl who's not enjoying the show and offer to take her to the bar.
- Locust Point Dog Park. Borrow a dog if you have to, this is the place to meet women who love their furry friends and maybe enjoy a walk or a bowl of kibble together.
- Baltimore Beach Volleyball Club is a great place to show off your muscles and badass volleyball skills, or practice cheesy pickup lines on the girls watching the games. Organized games are scheduled throughout the week if you'd like to compete. Weekend festivals and beach-style events occur throughout the summer.
- Druid Hill Park is one of the oldest landscaped public parks in the United States. Bring your camera and focus on the 745 acres of mature plants and wildlife. When a woman see a man taking photos of nature, it's very attractive. It makes him look smart and caring.
- Washington Monument. Sit on any of the 228 steps and sketch the view in any direction. If you're a good sketch artist, you could doodle the girl you have your eye on and give it to her.
- Antique Row is covered in little shops filled with vintage decor, clothing, knick-knacks and collectibles. Next time you need to buy a gift, consider spending the afternoon wandering in and out of Antique shops, with any luck you'll find the perfect gift and a date who appreciates your nostalgic nature
- Cross Street Market and Lexington Market offer a different shopping scene, this one focuses on food. If you enjoy cooking, just stroll around looking for the perfect ingredients and you just might strike up a conversation with a gal who appreciates your commitment to the perfect sauce
- Fell's Point is a colonial-era neighborhood with art shops and galleries. Check out the Fell's Point Art Loop on the first Friday of every month, where artists open their studios and show off their work, with wine and cheese tasting and plenty of people enjoying the fine arts. Smudge a little paint on your arm if you want to look like an artist.
- University of Baltimore's Espresso Bar in the Student Center on the first floor. You'll probably need a reason why you're hanging out on campus if you're not a student and "I wanna meet a smart chick" might not go over well. Other than that, you might be just the distraction a studious girl needs to give her mind a break from all that studying.
- Shake and Bake Fun Center offers roller skating and bowling, depending upon your level of fitness. Round up your bowling buddies, bring your in-line skates and be sure to rest for a slice of pizza when you're worn out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."