If you are from Boston or visiting the area, learning about the ten best places to meet women in Boston can help you socially and romantically. These local spots are plenty of fun and great places to meet new people.
- Three strikes and you're out. Check out a baseball game. This is one of the ten best places to meet women in Boston. You are sure to find plenty of groups of single women rooting for the Red Sox, or whoever is beating the Red Sox. Buy a round of beers for a friendly group of ladies. You may walk away with some phone numbers, but at the very least you saw a great game. Fenway Park: 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02134.
- Joshua Tree. Stop in at this excellent bar frequented by people of all ages, and you may meet the woman of your dreams. Watch the game while you check out the crowd and then ask someone special to dance. Joshua Tree: 1314 Commonwealth Ave., Allston, MA 02134.
- Listen to the music. Grab a drink and catch a show at the House of Blues. Their schedule is filled with different bands and groups that would suit anyone's taste. It is easy to find a single lady to enjoy the music with. Just choose the show you see wisely because it will determine the crowd that is your company for the evening. This is definitely one of the ten best places to meet women in Boston. House of Blues: 36 Lansdowne Street, Boston, MA 02134.
- Lost in the stacks. Visit the Boston Public Library if you are interested in finding a woman that is studious and enjoys the intellectual side of life. The library is perfect for conversation and it is also a great meeting spot for future dates. Boston Public Library: 700 Boylston St., Boston, MA 02116.
- Back to school. While we are on the subject of intellect, one of the ten best places to meet women in Boston is at Boston University. Here, you will find , but possibly have a wild streak and enjoy a party here or there. And remember, people who attend Boston University come from all over the country! Boston University: 765 Commonwealth Ave., Boston, MA 02215.
- Cool beans. Meet a woman at Boston Common Coffee Company, and, by the end of the evening, you may be making yourself more comfortable, sharing a scone on a leather couch. This out of the way shop is one of the ten best places to meet women in Boston and the brew beats Starbucks any day. Boston Common Coffee Co.: 97 Salem St., Boston, MA 02113.
- Pray about it. Park Street Church is beautiful, welcoming, and one of its members could be that pure, religious girl you've always been looking for. Share a pew during the service and grab brunch afterward, if all goes well. Leave it in God's hands and you may just get lucky. Park Street Church: 1 Park St., Boston, MA 02108.
- Park it. There are so many parks in Boston, but the Public Garden is one of the most beautiful. Grab a book and scope out the scene. It won't be hard to find a friendly female to pass the time with. The Public Garden: 9 Arlington St., Boston, MA 02116.
- Act like animals. Take a walk through the zoo on a beautiful day and you will run into plenty of single moms pushing strollers. If kids don't scare you, this is one of the ten best places to meet women in Boston. Franklin Park Zoo: Franklin Park Rd., Boston, MA 02121.
- Wine about it. Well, don't really whine. But visit Silvertone Bar and Grill and buy a pretty lady a glass of wine at this ultra cool bar and restaurant. Silvertone Bar and Grill: 69 Bromfield St., Boston, MA 02108.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.