- Harris Teeter. Shop at the local grocery store, Harris Teeter, around lunchtime and find many single women. Women on their lunch break or done with a yoga class come to the deli and order sandwiches. After work, visit Harris Teeter to meet women in Charlotte shopping in the produce and other areas of the store. Harris Teeter: 325 W 6th Street, Charlotte, NC 28202, (704) 332-8479
- The Dog Bar. Enjoy time with your pet while meeting women at The Dog Bar. This local bar is doggie friendly and offers entertainment and social nights for owners and dogs. The Dog Bar requires a ten dollar annual membership fee for dogs. The Dog Bar: 3307 N. Davidson Street, Charlotte, NC 28205, (704) 370-3595, www.dogbarnoda.com
- Peak Fitness. Get your fitness on and meet women while showing some muscle. Peak Fitness’ new facility offers lots of room as one of the best places to meet women in Charlotte. Women attend the many classes that Peak Fitness offers. Peak Fitness: 13347 South Point Blvd # 100, Charlotte, NC 28273, (704) 504-1077, www.peakfitnessclubs.com
- U.S. National Whitewater Center. Kayak along a flat river, the Catawba, or among the rapids, challenging your skills. Meet plenty of single women while trail riding, climbing, walking, or running since there are plenty of paths available at the center. If you are new to kayaking, have an instructor show you the ropes. Whitewater Center is one of the best places to meet women in Charlotte since it has a variety of activities for any fitness level. U.S. National Whitewater Center: 5000 Whitewater Center Parkway, Charlotte, NC 28214, (704) 391-3900, www.usnwc.org
- Jackalope Jack’s. Join local singles at the bar for nights of socializing, pool, and sports. Events such as trivia and karaoke nights liven up the scene different nights of the week. With twenty beers on tap and a large selection of wine, Jackalope Jack’s attracts single women to the scene. Jackalope Jack’s: 1936 East 7th Street, Charlotte, NC 28204, (704) 347-1918, www.jackalopejacks.com
- Yoga One. Yoga One is one of the best places to meet women in Charlotte since the classes offer the chance to meet health conscious women throughout the week and on weekends. The class schedule varies and there are ongoing events at the wellness center. Yoga One: 1111 Central Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28204, (704) 332-9911, www.yogaonewellness.com
- Carolina Place Mall. Visit the local shopping mall at Carolina Place for one of the best places to meet women in Charlotte. Packed with plenty of retail shops, Carolina Place offers a large entertainment mall to meet women in Charlotte. Women enjoy shopping at Carolina Place, and you have opportunities to meet in stores, restaurants, and movie theatres. Carolina Place Mall: 11025 Carolina Place Parkway, Pineville, NC 28134, (704) 543-9300, www.carolinaplace.com
- Strike City. Strike City on Thursdays offer Ladies' nights where martinis and buckets of Corona are on special. Meet women in Charlotte while enjoying the entertainment and bowling scene. The bar at Strike City features special game nights and other sports related nightlife and entertainment. Strike City: 210 East Trade Street, Suite D-164, Charlotte, NC 28202, (704) 716-9300, www.strikecitycharlotte.com
- Whisky River. Meet women in Charlotte while riding a mechanical bull at Whisky River. The well-known live band hotspot offers plenty of special events throughout the week. Bring a friend for the wine tasting or hicks & chicks night. Whisky River: 210 East Trade Street, Suite A-208, Charlotte, NC , (704) 749-1097, www.whiskyrivercharlotte.com
- Carowinds. Buy a season pass for plenty of chances to meet women in Charlotte. With a water park and theme rides, enjoy the company while waiting in line for the coasters. Special events and concerts offer live music at Carowinds during the season. Carowinds: I-77 & 14523 Carowinds Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28273, (704) 588-2600, www.carowinds.com
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.