10 Best Places to Meet Women in Chicago
The Windy City is home to some of the most beautiful women in the country so we have put together the 10 best places to meet women in Chicago for you Mid-western guys.
- The Museum District – If you’re looking for a smart or educated lady, the museum district near the lakefront is a great place to meet women in Chicago. The Field Museum of Natural History, Science and Industry Museum and The Planetarium are all located within walking distance and crawling with intelligent hotties.
- The Art Institute – Guys who would like meet creative and artistic girls may want to visit the Art Institute. The world famous art museum and school is the best place to meet women in Chicago of all ages who are into art.
- Alternative Shopping District – Here you will meet Alternative chicks. You know, the ones with green and purple hair, tattoo sleeves and facial (or other) piercings. The Alternative shopping district on Clark and Belmont is the best place to met women in Chicago that have that punk-goth edge.
- Rush and Division – The historical landmark drinking district in Chicago. Lined with bars and night clubs for blocks, you can find any type of woman from college girls to cougars at that intersection. Definitely one of the best places in Chicago to meet women…drunk women.
- Local Parks – Guys who like the MILFs may want to visit local parks and playgrounds at after school hours. There you will find a wonderland of single moms and divorces to choose from.
- The Dog Parks – If you have a dog, or can borrow one, a great place to meet women in Chicago who are animal lovers are the city dog parks. Chicks dig cute puppies and “what breed is your dog?” is an easy opener.
- The Magnificent Mile – The most exclusive and expensive shopping area in the city. If you are looking to meet rich women in Chicago, that’s where you wanna be! Michigan Ave offers a lot of good window shopping, and women shopping too.
- Oak Street Beach – If Chicago has a bikini headquarters, this is it! Where all the hottest beach bodies go to meet. Women in Chicago who visit Oak St. beach are usually Sports Illustrated material.
- Lincoln Park Zoo – Just off the lakefront and near several universities, Lincoln Park Zoo is a fun and interesting place to meet women in Chicago of all ages who like to have good clean kid fun.
- Navy Pier – The Chicago equivalent of New York’s Coney Island, Navy Pier is a popular place for Chicago ladies to meet for lunch, shopping, or a ride on the Ferris wheel.
Posted on: Apr. 04, 2010