If you’re on the hunt for women in Southeast Michigan, you’ll want to read this list of the 10 best places to meet women in Detroit. There’s a location for every age and budget, to help you meet women in Detroit and the surrounding metropolitan area.
- Hart Plaza Many of Detroit’s popular events and festivals take place at this riverfront plaza. It’s a greet place to people watch and meet interesting women. The address is One Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan 48201.
- Greek Town One of the most active neighborhoods in the city of Detroit, Greek Town’s shops, restaurants, bars and casino attract single women all year long. Detroit’s Greek Town is located between Brush and Saint Antoine Streets along Monroe Avenue.
- Nautical Mile This is one of the most popular summer party destinations for boaters in the Metro Detroit area. Clubs and restaurants dot the shores along Lake St. Clair, between 9 and 10 ½ mile roads. If you’re looking to meet women in bikinis, this is the place to be.
- Royal Oak This suburb of Detroit is known for its eclectic shops, restaurant and active nightclubs. If you’re looking for women that like to dance the night away, you should check out the Royal Oak scene. The main nightlife area is located east of Woodward Avenue, between 11 and 13 mile roads.
- Birmingham This upscale, Detroit suburb attracts sophisticated women to its fine shops and martini lounges. The downtown area starts at the corner of Maple and Woodward Avenue.
- Borders The bookstore chain got its start in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It’s a great place to meet literate women. Their in-house coffee shops are the perfect spot to strike up a conversation with an attractive and book-smart woman. Borders bookstores are located all over the Metropolitan Detroit area.
- The Detroit Zoo The zoo is a great place to meet single moms. If you're a kid lover and don't mind dating women with children, then the zoo might just be the perfect spot for you to meet women. The Detroit Zoo is located 2 miles north of the city at 8450 West 10 mile, in Royal Oak.
- The Mall at Partridge Creek This is one of the newer malls in the Metro Detroit area. What makes this mall such a great place for meeting women, is the fact that it’s a dog-friendly, outdoor mall. Bring along a cute puppy and watch the women flock to you. Partridge Creek is located at 17420 Hall Road, in Clinton Township.
- Metro Parks Southeast Michigan is home to several, large Metro Parks that are all fantastic locations for meeting women that love the great outdoors.
- Life Time Fitness This chain of fitness centers has several locations in the Metropolitan Detroit area. They are wonderful places to go to meet physically fit women.
October is a month for haunted hayrides, sugar comas, and, if your girlfriend and her advice columns have anything to do ...
From the mountains, to the prairies, to the females, far and wiiiiiiiide, God bless America… Okay, you get the picture. ...
Sooner or later, every man must confront one or more of the Great Questions of Existence. How voluptuous can a beard rea ...