It is one of the largest cities in the country and full of Texas beauties, so be sure to head out to one of the 10 best places to meet women in El Paso while you are there. With its combination of college atmosphere, Mexican-influenced culture and military history, there are plenty of great places for meeting women.
- Centennial Museum. As El Paso's first museum, this art gallery and natural history collection on the University of Texas El Paso campus is a great way to meet educated, artsy women. Take a tour around the Chihauahuan Desert Gardens looking for the female students who often photograph on the property, or look into attending one of the specific events. Do some research beforehand to impress a potential date about your knowledge about a specific piece or artist. Centennial Museum: 500 West University Avenue, El Paso, Texas 79968. (915) 747-5565.
- Mercado Cafe Mayapan. Find handcrafted furniture, clothing, accessories, lamps and jewelry. The shop always attracts crafty and fun-loving women who would be happy to help you pick out a gift for a mother or sister if you just ask. Mercado Cafe Mayapan: 2000 Texas Avenue, El Paso, TX. 79901. (915) 351-1070.
- Brut Sun Bowl and Fan Fiesta. When looking for places to meet women who know how to have a good time, a bowl game is a fun way check out the ladies as you cheer along the action. Brut Sun Bowl: 2701 Sun Bowl Drive, El Paso, Texas 79968. (915) 533.4416.
- Amigo Airsho. If you're interested in military women, go right to the source and attend the annual aerial show held on Biggs Army Airfield in Fort Bliss. Military enter free, meaning there will be plenty of female soldiers around to enjoy the performances in the sky with. Amigo Airshow: 109 N. Oregon, Suite 1112, El Paso, TX 79901. 915-562-6446.
- Jaxon's Restaurant & Brewery. Restaurants aren't great for meeting people and meeting at a bar may seem icky but ordering a beer at a custom brewery and then recommending one to someone looking over Jaxon's long list of home brewed beers is a great way to meet women in El Paso. Jaxon's Restaurant & Brewery: 1135 Airway Boulevard, El Paso, TX 79925. (915) 778-9696.
Los Bandidos de Carlos and Mickey. With its focus on Texas-sized margaritas and live mariachi music, Los Bandidos de Carlos and Mickey is a uniquely El Paso way to meet women. Dance along to the music or try the queso fundido as you have some fun of your own. Los Bandidos de Carlos and Mickey: 1310 Magruder Street, El Paso, TX 79925. (915) 778-3323.
The Stampede. Typical cowboy bar with country music, lots of dancing and even some concerts. Thursday is the best day to go to meet women in El Paso since women get in free and the club changes its sound to hip-hop and dance music from 11:30 p.m. to close, allowing a wide variety of potential connections. The Stampede: 5500 Doniphan Drive, Suite B, ,
Fellini Film Cafe. Small, intimate theater gives you plenty of chances to talk to the cute film buff at the table nearby about whatever foreign, international or alternative film is being shown that week. Frequented by UTEP students and girls from the indie crowd. Fellini Film Cafe: 220 Cincinnati Street, El Paso, TX 79902 (915) 544-5420.
Blu. Even not taking into account the paid dancers on stage and the waitresses wearing blue wigs in the crowd, there are plenty of women at Blu on a Saturday night when there's no cover for them. DJ's and live music can be found at Blu. Blu: 209 S. El Paso St., El Paso, TX, 79901. (915) 351-8258.
New Old Plantation. Meet women in El Paso on the dance floor. While it may be gay-friendly and does feature weekend drag shows, New Old Plantation is also one of the best dance spots in town and, therefore, is frequented by women having a night out. New Old Plantation: 301 S Ochoa Street, El Paso, TX 79901. (915) 533-6055.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.