Here is a list of the 10 best places to meet women in Nashville. From bars and restaurants, to parks, you'll find a place or two to pique your interest.
1. The Parthenon - The Parthenon is located in a park, which is filled with ladies sunbathing in the warm months. The building is an exact replica of the original. There is no admission fee to enjoy the park (and scenery), but there is a $6 fee to go inside the building. The Parthenon: Centennial Park, 25th at West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37201. Phone: (615) 862-8431.
2. Vanderbilt University - The university takes up several blocks and is walking distance to many hip bars and restaurant. Just park and walk. You're sure to run into several thousand women to talk to! Vanderbilt University: 2201 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37235.
3. Nashville Zoo at Grassmere – This place is packed with women, not to mention that it is one of the best zoos in the country. Nashville Zoo at Grassmer: 3777 Nolensville Rd., Nashville, TN 37211. Phone: (615) 833 1534.
4. Opryland Hotel - The hotel is huge! It is a great place to walk around and pop in a restaurant or a bar or two. There are always women in there walking around looking at the gardens or having lunch. Not to mention that the mall is just around the corner. Opryland Hotel: 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN
5. Broadway - Broadway is the main mecca of the music scene. This is where all the tourist go to hear the old country songs. Bar after bar, and an occasional restaurant, there's no end to the number of women you can meet, both out-of-towner's and locals. Downtown Broadway: 5th & Broadway, Nashville, TN.
6. Titan's Stadium - Of course we all know this is the home of the Tennessee Titans, but it is also used for concerts and other functions. Check out the details of what's coming up! If nothing else, go watch the cheerleaders practice. Titan's Stadium: One Titans Way, Nashville, TN., 37213. Phone: (615) 565-4200.
7. General Jackson Showboat – This is a great time! Good southern food, great drinks, and fun entertainment that will get you involved with the ladies' on the boat. Its also a great way to see the city. General Jackson Showboat: 2812 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN.
8. Virago - This trendy restaurant on the famous Music Row has the best sushi bar and happy hour in town! Always packed with lovely ladies enjoying a cocktail after work., this is great place to meet women. Virago: 1811 Division Street, Nashville, TN.
9. Riverfront Park - Just at the end of Broadway by the Cumberland River is this great park. Across the river is Titan's Stadium. Events are held on the riverbank and it is always packed full of people. Riverfront Park: 100 1st Ave North, Nashville, TN
10. The District - This is a revamped area of town that now houses restaurants, specialty shops, and sidewalk cafes. This is a place to have a beer or a coffee where everyone is relaxed and enjoying the day. Great place to meet women on Sunday afternoons! The District: 2nd Ave and Church Street, Nashville, TN.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.