Ever wonder the ten best places to meet women in Philadelphia? Sometimes it just feels like they are hiding from you, but that is not the case. Below is a list of the ten best places to meet women in Philadelphia.
- Penny Gardens Tavern – Penny Gardens is a lively bar in which it is not uncommon to see a female or two jump on top of a huge piano and start dancing. There is no doubt this is where the women in the northeast part of Philadelphia come to party, making it one of the ten best places to meet women in Philadelphia.
- Broad Street – What is on Broad Street? Well the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, and 76ers to start with. A great place to meet women are tailgating parties. The girls do not care about your personality, as long as your rooting for the same team, you will be invited to join the party. This should easily be considered one of the ten best places in Philadelphia to meet women.
- Pat's or Genoes – What does every Philadelphian have in common? There love for cheesesteaks duh! There are thousands of people that come to Pat's and Genoes' everyday, and not all of them are males. Just stop by and see for yourself.
- Franklin Mills Mall – Every woman on earth loves to shop. Well Franklin Mills Mall has hundreds of places to shop at. Franklin Mills is the largest mall in Philadelphia and it's not exactly a secret that this place is filled with over a thousand women every single day.
- Art Museum – Philly has one of the biggest and best art museums in the country. Hundreds of people attend it every single day, so if you are ever in the mood to pick up an artsy chick, just head on down. No doubt this is one of the ten best places in Philadelphia to meet women.
- Concerts – Philadelphia is the home to many different concert venues. There is the Kimmel Center for classy folks, The Electric Factory for hard rockers, and the Wachovia Spectrum for the headlining bands. No matter which one your into, there will be plenty of girls to meet.
- Yoga Classes – Just go to Center City and you will see hundreds of yoga gyms. It is hard to tell if this is a fad or if it will stick around, but all i know right now is that they are jam packed with women, this is easily one of the ten best places in Philadelphia to meet women.
- Philadelphia Zoo – Girls dig animals. I can't explain it. Every time I walk past it, I look in and see many girls who look like they are mid 20's. if you want to meet a girl who is fascinated with animal life then this might be a place you consider going. it is easily one of the ten best places to meet women in Philadelphia.
The Library – Philadelphia has one of the biggest libraries in the United States. If you are looking for the type of girl who is well educated then this is a place you should visit.
- Fluid – Dancing, girls, underground music, yep it has it all. Fluid is a night club founded in 1997 that has been practically the hot spot to visit when trying to meet women in Philadelphia. Everyone in Fluid comes with the attitude to party.
So there it is. a list of the ten best places in Philadelphia to meet women. Some places you will meet sophisticated girls and in other places you will meet girls who just want to party, but no matter which you choose, you will meet girls.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …