For straight guys who want to meet women, here are the ten best places to meet women in Seattle. However, do not try to attempt to use any pickup lines since some women these days are smarter to not fall for them.
- Chinatown. In about every major cities there are in the United States, there is at least one Chinatown. During the month of July, on either the first or second Saturday and Sunday, there is usually a special event that happens on those two days. Vendors and other companies would be ther,e and there are fun activities for kids to do as a family. Listening to singers and bands under or near the pagoda is a nice change of pace to get out of the house and hang out outside. It is one of the best places to meet women in Seattle. Sun Ya restaurant is one of the best restaurants to eat, too.
- YMCA, 24 Hour Fitness, LA Fitness, Gold’s Gym, etc. Health clubs are meant to help motivate people to be in “the best shape of their life”. It is a great way to interact with different women who also workout there. Although, since you want to meet women, it is best if you wait until you get done working out. If you are in such great shape, you might impress the ladies with your athletic ability. It is another place considered as one of the best places to meet women in Seattle.
- Downtown Seattle. There are so many stores and vendors that the parking does suck. But find somewhere else to park when you can to avoid paying for parking. Check out the clothing stores if you need to. Most women love to go shopping for clothes and shoes, and it is a good way to meet some women. Try not to overspend your money while you are there.
- Carkeek, Alki, Golden Gardens and Greenlake. Carkeek, Alki, Golden Gardens and Greenlake each has a park but every one of them, with the exception of Golden Gardens, has a beach too. There are other beaches and parks in the Seattle area besides these four places. They are one of the best places to meet women in Seattle since some of the people around Seattle are pretty athletic.
- Safeway, Albertson’s, Top’s, QFC, Grocery Outlet. Grocery stores are within reach when you need to go grocery shopping. But you can stretch your money further if you go to a grocery outlet for most of the items. It is one of the best places to meet women in Seattle.
- Seattle Center. If you want to go on some rides, Seattle Center has some fun things to do such as the traditional ride of the ferris wheel and other ones. They also have the EMP (Experience Music Project) where you can check out the history of music of bands and singers. There is also the Space Needle too, where you can see the view. It is one of the best places to meet women in Seattle.
- World Wrapps. There are many kinds of food to order such as the teriyaki meal, and they have lots of healthy meals to get. However, the prices are somewhat reasonable, and you can hang out while checking out the recent activities.
- Northgate, Southcenter, Alderwood and Bellevue Square Malls. Malls are where most women would head to for clothes shopping. Besides shopping at the malls, you can also grub on some food while slowing down. There are many restaurants to choose from with so little time. One of the best places to meet women in Seattle.
- North, South, Seattle Central and Shoreline Community Colleges and University of Washington. Smart women also attend these schools to learn too. If you are attracted to smart and beautiful women, this is the place to be. It is one of the best places to meet women in Seattle.
- Barnes and Noble, Borders, Third Place Books. These three bookstore companies are spread throughout the Seattle area. Third Place Books is located in a town called Lake Forest Park. It is a small area that has a strip mall section.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...