Here are the 10 best places to meet women in Tucson. Tucson, Arizona is hot, dry and happening. If you are on the prowl and looking for some action, Tucson offers many avenues to explore. The ten hot spots for meeting women are places filled with fun, hot times and sexy women. No way to disappoint, unless you just don’t have a pulse. Check out these excellent locals for a sick ass good time with a bevy of sexy and available women.
The ten best places to meet single women in Tucson are:
- DV8 Nightclub is a happening hot spot with an overstocked bar and two stories of dance floors. It offers “specialty” events that cater to a certain clientele. This is a wonderful spot with a great attraction of women looking to unwind from a long week of work or studies. DV8 Nightclub: 5851 E Speedway Blvd, #141, Tucson, AZ 85712(520) 885-3030
- Hotel Congress will leave you breathless. This local favorite since 1985 offers live music, cocktails and other amenities should you strike it lucky (check the name). Its great central location draws in crowds from across the area. Hotel Congress: 311 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85711(520) 622-8848
- Kingfisher Bar and Grill is a sophisticated but not uptight bar and grill with mega appeal. With plenty of mingling locations as well as places to chill and become better acquainted, this is a definite stopping spot. There is wonderful ambiance for a relaxing and good time. Kingfisher Bar and Grill: 2564 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85716(520) 323-7739
- Sharks Nightclub is a total must if you are looking for single women. Great atmosphere with an unbeatable service crew and the offerings are near endless. Do not miss this venue if it is fun you are looking for. Sharks Nightclub:256 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701(520) 623-5449
- The Asylum Nightclub screams “sexy.” This is club is beaming with cuties that seem to attract more cuties. The club spins industrial and techno with straight edge madness and is a great scene for those into the music and a little madness. The Asylum Nightclub: 121 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701 (520) 882-8949
- Plush Incorporated is a local favorite live music venue with premium beers and wells. There are some dynamite and friendly women, and the finger food is good too. Great place to let your hair down, relax and mingle. Plush Incorporated: 340 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ 85705(520) 798-1298
- Level Lounge offers fun times and great drinks. Relaxed ambiance with excellent top forty-music bouncing the floor, with plenty of space to mingle and unwind. Super sweet clientele without any of the attitude and the bartending and wait staff are exceptional. Level Lounge 4280 N Campbell Ave Suite 37, Tucson, AZ 85718 (520) 615-3835
- Frog and Firken is a fun spot to peruse after a long week of work. The clientele are a little older (not cougars) but just as spunky and fun. Great bar selection with some decent eats. Plenty of places to relax and mingle and of course get your grove on. Frog and Firken: 874 E University Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85719(520) 623-7507
- City Limits Nightclub will take you to the limit with a fine drink menu, outstanding music and plenty of single and anxious women. A great venue for dancing and mingling and perhaps a little more, you never know until you play. City Limits Nightclub: 6350 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ 85715(520) 733-6262
- Vaudeville Cabaret offers live music in the downtown area, which attracts a diverse and fun crowd. This club boasts a great atmosphere with a high-energy pitch, making for a rousing good time. It offers all the best wells and taps. Vaudeville Cabaret: 110 E Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701(520) 622-3535
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...