If you are planning your spring break vacation, you may want to consider the 10 best places to party during spring break in California. With plenty of options, all focused on the lifestyles of the rich and the famous, you and your friends are sure to enjoy every second spent there. Make your decisions wisely, because every destination on our top 10 list is completely worth visiting.
- Palm Springs. This is undeniably the hottest spring break destination in California for anyone who wants a party that never ends the whole week. Although there are no beaches around, there are plenty of fun activities that make up for the lack of water. Don't worry, you will still be getting plenty of California sunshine.
- Hollywood. One of the best known places in the world for having some of the hottest parties under the sun. Spring Break makes the parties get even better in this diverse city that has something for you to do 24/7 regardless of what your age and who you are. Enjoy the true lifestyles of the rich and the famous in this luxurious renown city.
- Malibu. While you may not want to book separate hotel rooms because of this costly beach destination, get together with a group of friends and rent a beach house for a week. There is always plenty of specials for this occasion, and breathtaking sandy beaches to satisfy your every desire.
- Laguna Beach. Known from the hit TV series on MTV, this destination is where you will indulge in luxurious lifestyles, and wake up to the peaceful beaches every morning. You are best booking a beach house rental for the week here. There are plenty of activities and nightlife for you and all your friends.
- Santa Monica. Here you will wake up to the breeze from the Pacific Ocean, and go to sleep to the bright lights and partying around the beaches. There are plenty of specials readily available for your whole crew. Enjoy the dining experiences that come along with this beautiful city.
- Los Angeles. This is the perfect spring break destination to experience one of the fastest cities around today. Enjoy various clubs, preferably the world renown LAX nightclub, and all the excitement that comes along with being in one of the most sought after US destinations.
- Long Beach. This is a destination known for its sexy singles that linger on the coastline of the Pacific Ocean. With plenty of beach nightclubs and entertainment, you are sure to never get bored your entire spring break vacation.
- San Diego. Known for some of the biggest parties ever in the Bay area, San Diego hold many luxuries of a city that will keep your attention no matter where you may be. Enjoy great deals on hotels and restaurants, along with all inclusive deals for your whole party.
- Sacramento. This destination is known for its range in hills throughout the city, and trolleys that will take you wherever you need to go. Enjoy all the excitement in their nightlife environment that is readily available to all spring breakers with great deals for everyone!
- Beverly Hills. Be sure to have plenty of cash when you visit this destination for spring break. Located in the prestigious hills of Los Angeles, you are right in between everywhere that is fun and exciting in the whole city. Have fun here while you lounge with the stars.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.