For this urban city, the 10 best places to pick up girls in Philadelphia may be quite a small list but a good beginning nevertheless. The city is full of great places, greater people and available girls, one just needs to look the right way to find their catch.
- The Manayunk Brewery and Restaurant – The restaurant is the venue for “Philadelphia's Largest Singles Fall Fling After Work Party” conducted in October. This one day festival invites all the single girls in town to have fun, frolic and find a suitable partner. This would indeed be the best place to pick up girls in Philadelphia. The Manayunk Brewery and Restaurant, 4120 Main Street, PA 19127
- Fluid Nightclub – This dark, intimate discotheque is a regular for many Philadelphian girls as well as national and international guests. Folks gyrate to music ranging from funk to soul, hip hop, jungle or the latest electronica. The club is closed on Tuesdays. Fluid Nightclub, 613 Sth. 4th Street, PA 19147
- Macy’s – This is the most happening place for girls. As they shop for kitchen equipment or bed and bath linen, available singles will be quite interested to be picked up. Also, the annual Holiday Light Show held in the Grand Court is an open invitation to all girls and boys. Macy’s, 1300 Market Street, Center City West, PA 19107
- Rittenhouse Square – The Rittenhouse Square with its plush landscape, green grasses, and benches by the dozens are frequented by the locals regularly. This would be the right place to be for anybody seeking to pick-up girls. Rittenhouse Square, 18th and Walnut Streets, Center City West, PA 19103
- Terminal Market – This enclosed public market in downtown Philadelphia is a common shopping place for most locals and visitors. Spread across the basement and ground levels of Philadelphia Convention Center, the market is famous for singular culinary treats, unique merchandise and for being an excellent place in town to pick up girls. Reading Terminal Market, 51 North 12th Street, PA 19107-2954
- Bleu Martini – The place can be really crowded especially on weekends. With no cover on the entrees, anyone can enter the club and have fun to their heart’s fill. Bleu Martini, 24 South 2nd Street, PA 19106
- Mint Lounge – Entry to the lounge is free. The dress code is No White T-shirts and no sneakers, but the rest of all forms of clothing are acceptable. Filled to the brim on weekends, this is the place to be for men seeking to pick up girls in Philadelphia. Mint Lounge, 24 South 2nd Street, PA 19106
- Vango Lounge and Skybar – This lounge is a hot favorite with international crowds, and the weekends are packed with eastern European beauties. Vango Lounge and Skybar, 116 S. 18th Street, PA 19103
- Copabanana – With two locations to choose from, this is more of a college type bar. Open on all days from 11.30 am to 2 a.m, the place boasts of signature gourmet burgers, margaritas, fresh lime and Spanish fries, amongst other things. Copabanana, 344 South Street, PA 19147 and 4000 Spruce Streets, PA 19104
- Drinker’s Tavern – Located in the old city of Philadelphia, girls here are much easier to talk than elsewhere in the town. The overcrowded tavern offers specials on the drinks on Fridays and Saturdays between 9 and 11 pm. Drinker’s Tavern, 124 Market Street, PA 19106
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.