If you want action and sun then check out our top 10 best places to travel with beaches and nightlife. Pack your sunscreen, bathing suit and your club wear because you are up for some nonstop action.
- South Beach Miami. South Beach Miami is a top place to travel for beaches and nightlife. South Beach Miami offers beautiful beaches with the nightlife right around the corner. After a day at the beach you can hit some of the hottest clubs in all of Florida. Make sure to dress to impress because the people in South Beach always look their best.
- Cancun, Mexico. Cancun is known for having a nightlife that is by far the best in all of Mexico. Cancun is considered to be a year round spring break party. Warm weather year round also makes Cancun a great destination for beach activity as well.
- Ibiza, Spain. Ibiza has some of the best beaches in all of the Mediterranean Sea. As great as the beaches are the nightlife is even better. You will find top DJ's from all over the world spinning some of the latest tracks. You might even find yourself brushing shoulders with A-List celebrities.
- Montego Bay, Jamaica. Montego Bay has several resorts located right on the beach. The beaches in Jamaica are by far some of the best in all of the Caribbean. Jamaica also offers some of the best nightlife in the Caribbean. Most resorts have nightlife going till early in the morning. If the resort's nightlife doesn't suit your taste then hire a driver to take you to some of the hottest clubs in Jamaica. Make sure to bring your dancing shoes because Jamaica knows how to party!
- Honolulu, HI. Do not underestimate the small island of Oahu. Honolulu has a very happening club scene that can give most cities a run for their money. However, Honolulu isn't all about the nightlife. You will also found spectacular beaches. Waikiki Beach is probably one of the most popular in Hawaii. On a typical day you will find young singles, families and couples enjoying the beautiful waters of Hawaii.
- San Diego, CA. San Diego has a nightlife scene for everybody's taste. Whether you want a hip hop club, jazz club, blues bar or country music you will find it in San Diego. San Diego is a bustling college town that has a great nightlife along with some of the best beaches in California. You can spend the day surfing or working on that tan before heading out for some fun nightlife. San Diego is by far a top destination for beaches and nightlife.
- Rosarito Beach, Mexico. While not the most known destination Rosarito Beach is a nonstop party. Rosarito Beach is located in Baja Mexico about 75 miles from the US/Mexico border. Rosarito has great beaches and even better nightclubs. Some of the nightclubs even open up onto the beach at night. You will find nightclubs with bungee jumping, water slides and so much more.
- Dominican Republic. The Dominican Republic has picturesque beaches and warm weather year round. The beaches in the Dominican Republic offer the perfect setting for snorkeling, scuba diving and swimming. After a long day at the beach, hit some of the hottest salsa clubs in all of the Caribbean. Dance the night away to DJ’s spinning salsa, hip hop and R&B. The Dominican Republic is a top destination for beaches and nightlife.
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. If you are after nightlife and beaches then Cabo is a great place to go. You can spend the day on the beach, swimming in the amazing Pacific Ocean and finish your night off at a hip club. Senor Frog's and Papa and Beer are some of the top places to go in Cabo.
- New Jersey Shore. New Jersey is a top destination for nightlife and beaches. There is never a dull moment in New Jersey. Both the beaches and the nightlife have some of the hottest action on all of the East Coast. New Jersey Shore offers nightclubs for every taste in music. If you want salsa, country or hip-hop you will it at this top place to travel.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …