So you got a little time off from work and are looking for a hot spot place to travel, try one of the 10 best places to travel with beaches. There are tons of places to choose from, but where should you go? Which beaches would prove to be the best? Find out here what sets these places apart from the rest.
- Grand Bahama Island will serve you tons of gorgeous beach front resorts. The reason this island is a top pick is because it's cheaper than the more commercialized Nassau, and it has far less tourists on the island. If you are looking for a low key, relaxing vacation on the beach, than this is the island you will want to check out.
- Cozumel. Cozumel is a small island off of the main land in Mexico. The beaches here are pristine, pure white sand, and offer some of the best snorkeling and diving you could ever imagine. It's truly a top pick for those who like marine wildlife, and viewing reefs. It's boasted as having waters clearer than anywhere else in the world.
- Antigua is another beach destination that is more than worthy of visiting. One side of the island features crystal clear calm waters, while the other side is transformed into a surfers paradise.
- Fiji is by far one of the most romantic beach destinations, with unspoiled beaches, crystal clear waters, and tropical jungles all rolled in to one. If you are a serious beach bum you will find a slice of paradise on the beaches of Fiji.
- Next you have Tulum, which is located on the eastern coast of Mexico. It's boasted as having one of the best beaches in the world, it is no wonder as to why though. The beaches on Tulum are untouched tropical beauties, with a historical charm thanks to the Mayan Ruins nearby.
- Costa Rica is another beach destination that beach lovers will really enjoy. If your a nature and wildlife lover Costa Rica is the spot for you. With untouched beaches, and natures that blend together perfectly. Imagine basking on a beach, and watching a monkey swing from trees in the tropical lush jungles, all at the same time.
- Bora Bora naturally makes the list due to the fact that it is one of the most romantic and far out beach destinations you could imagine. What makes Borra Bora so desirable is that many of the hotels and resorts feature bungalows that sit on top of the water on stilts.
- Jamaica naturally takes a spot on our list due to it's crystal clear turquoise colored waters, and laid back relaxed atmosphere. Sit on a beach, listen to the drums of a Reggae band, and it does not get any better than this.
- Up next you have Hawaii. The beaches of Hawaii are all a wondrous surprise. When you think of tropical paradise, Hawaii is usually the very first destination in your mind. Hawaii has a little bit of something for everyone. Pristine beaches, healthy reefs, and natural wonders that will cause your jaw to drop to the ground.
- Last but not least is Long Island, NY. Long Island has more than enough of its fair share of beaches. The beaches will not offer pristine tropical waters, but if you enjoy surfing or body boarding, you will definitely want to consider the island. The scene mixes the best of both worlds, including a high energetic party scene, with a beach in the background. A must for younger crowds.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.