10 Best Places Travel During February In U.S.A.
Looking for the 10 best places to travel during February in the USA? February is considered the off-season in most places in the USA, which makes it an ideal time to travel, as you can escape the tourist crowds and explore some of the best destinations.
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It might be freezing cold in your home state, but you can still enjoy Fort Lauderdale’s famous beaches in February. This makes this Florida city one of the best places to travel during February in the USA, in our humble opinion.
- San Francisco, California. San Francisco has one of the largest Chinatowns in the United States, and their annual Chinese New Year celebration often engulfs the entire city. It must be experienced to be believed.
- Hawaii. The weather in Hawaii is perfect year-round, so if you’re searching for a beach vacation, Hawaii is definitely one of the best places to travel during February in the USA.
- Santa Fe, New Mexico. Santa Fe’s talented art community is the focus of Art Feast, a weekend of food, art, wine, fashion and homes held each year that benefits the youth of the city. If you’re eager to trespass beyond the normal tourist holiday and get to know the locals, then Santa Fe is the best place to travel during February in the USA.
- Austin, Texas. Each year, Austin’s Chinatown Center hosts a fabulous Chinese New Year celebration that all are welcome to watch and participate in. It includes traditional Chinese dance and martial arts performances.
- Detroit, Michigan. The Motown Winter Blast is held each February and is a full-on celebration of the Detroit sound. This makes Michigan’s famous city one of the best places to travel during February in the USA.
- Miami, Florida. Each February, Miami plays host to the South Beach Food and Wine Festival. Here, celebrity chefs from around the world descend for cooking classes and tastings. A must for foodies!
- Atlanta, Georgia. Every February, Atlanta presents ATLart, a citywide celebration of the visual arts. For art lovers, Atlanta is probably the best place to travel during February in the USA.
- Charleston, South Carolina. Observe how the other half lives at the Southeastern Wildlife Exhibition, held each February in this fascinating historic city.
- Denver, Colorado. For one weekend in February each month, Denver becomes the Wild West, with a free citywide celebration of Buffalo Bill’s birthday. Be sure to pack your cowboy hat!