When faced with a relationship meltdown, it's always helpful to have a handy list of the 10 best please don't leave me songs. Music is a universal language, and no matter how you feel, there's always a song that's sure to sum up your current state of mind. But when your relationship is on the rocks, one of the hardest things to do is convince an angry or hurt partner that you don't want your relationship to end. Here's a list of the 10 best please don't leave me songs, designed specifically for telling that special someone to take a breath, take a moment and think about giving you another chance.
- "Please Don't Leave Me" by Pink: The epitome of please don't leave me songs, Pink sings of a volatile relationship and a tempestuous woman's plea for her angry boyfriend not to leave her. If you've ever been in a relationship where your mate made you go a little crazy from time to time, you'll definitely understand this song.
- "Please Don't Go Away" by Brown Boy: A good hip hop ballad, where the rapper reassures his girl that he's spending all the time in the studio. He claims he wants to earn more money to take better care of her, but she continually sings "Please don't go away," voicing her fears that he'll find someone else and leave her.
- "Please Don't Go" by KC and the Sunshine Band: This is one of the classic please don't leave me songs, originally released in 1979 and played in roller discos across the country. Re-released in 1992, it remains one of their biggest hits and one of the strangest please don't leave me songs of all time.
- "Never Gonna Let You Go" by Sergio Mendes: One of the most beautiful and touching please don't leave me songs, Sergio Mendes begs his lover to give him a second chance. It's an unforgettable ballad that is rich with emotion. Definitely an oldie but a goodie.
- "Leaving" by The Starting Line: This is one of the best please don't leave me songs because it touches on something everyone goes through during a break up. Wishing that they could travel back in time and fix things, the singer asks his lover not to leave without saying goodbye, giving him that one last chance to tell her how special she was and what she meant to him.
- "Wait For You" by Elliot Yamin: A beautiful song for letting your girl know how much it hurts to be apart from her, this is one of the best please don't leave me songs. Not only does it have a great beat, it's very heart-felt and is sure to project your desire to try again.
- "Don't Leave" by Blackstreet: A great R&B song, "Don't Leave" is one of the best please don't leave me songs because it encourages working together, despite troubles, but does this without laying blame. It's a very positive song for couples who find their relationship on the rocks.
- "Baby Don't Go" by Fabulous: A great popping tune with a fun beat, great lyrics and a unique sound, "Baby Don't Go" is a proud song all about breaking up. If you're looking for one of those good please don't leave me songs, where it doesn't sound like you're begging and whining, this is a definite contender.
- "The Reason" by Hoobastank: One of the saddest please don't leave me songs has to be "The Reason." Sadly, when a relationship ends, one realizes what they've lost. This song is a plea to try and reconcile before it's too late.
- "With Me" by Sum 41: This is one of those powerful please don't leave me songs, reassuring your partner that this moment is perfect despite the mistakes that you've made. It's a song of determination and love, that's sure to make her think twice about leaving.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)