Wondering who made the list of 10 Best Plus Size Swimsuit Models? It's usually pretty easy to find out who made the cover of the latest "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition," but it tends to be more difficult to find information about the bigger ladies. Here's a list of plus size swimsuit models who have all the right curves in all the right places.
- Emme Aronson: Known as a plus size supermodel and the highest earning model in the industry, Emme has written several books, blogs about cancer and self-esteem issues, and hosted the "Fashion Emergency" show on E! Most recently, she has been hosting the reality dating series "More to Love" on FOX.
- Whitney Thompson: Whitney was the first plus size model to win reality TV show "America's Next Top Model" and the first plus size swimsuit model to ever appear on the cover of Seventeen magazine.
- Jordan Tesfay: Winner of the 1999 MODE Magazine model search and the first black plus size model to appear in a nationwide CoverGirl cosmetics campaign, Jordan Tesfay is a sleek and sexy plus size swimsuit model who currently resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- Toccara Jones: Voted one of the most memorable contestants on "America's Next Top Model," Toccara is a big beautiful girl with a great figure and an unforgettable smile. While on "America's Next Top Model," Toccara won "Covergirl of the Week" five different times.
- Barbara Brickner: A list of best plus size swimsuit models wouldn't be complete without beautiful Barbara Brickner. A plus size model for more than ten years, Bricker has even launched her own line of plus size maternity clothing.
- Natalie Laughlin: The first plus size model to ever have a billboard advertisement in New York's Times Square, Natalie was also the first plus size swimsuit model to appear in Glamour magazine's U.S. edition.
- Kate Dillon: Originally a size 6 model for Elite NYC, Kate Dillon fought a terrible battle with the eating disorder anorexia. Today, she not only makes the list of ten best plus size swimsuit models, but has also appeared in Vogue magazine and was a featured guest on "America's Next Top Model."
- Mia Tyler: Daughter of Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler, Mia Tyler is a breathtaking beauty. As one of the ten best plus size swimsuit models, she's also an inspiration to curvy girls around the world.
- Crystal Renn: Another of the best plus size swimsuit models who also suffered from anorexia is striking brunette bombshell Crystal Renn. Renn has also written a book about her experience in the fashion industry.
- Johanna Dray: With measurements of 43-39-48, Johanna Dray is a beautiful plus size swimsuit model with killer curves, sultry eyes and perfectly pouting lips.
With the fashion industry swaying away from super skinny styles of the past, the trend now leans towards realistic women with realistic bodies. These plus size swimsuit models are just a few of the curvaceous girls who are now raising eyebrows and gaining recognition. The new future is full of full figured, healthy girls who realize they can be big and still be beautiful.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.