Here are the 10 best point and shoot digital cameras. Choosing a the best point and shoot digital camera can be frustrating. With so many models on the market, it's hard to choose which one is worth the investment. The top names in point and shoot digital cameras include:Panasonic and Canon, Sony, Nikon and Fujiflim. However, each one has many different styles and variations to choose from brands.
- Canon Power Shot S3 IS–This is a 6 megapixel camera with a 12x optical zoom and image stabilization. Average price $340-$500
- Canon Power Shot S2 IS–It's just one step down to 5 megapixels with the same 12X optical zoom and image stabilization Average price $475
- Panasonic DMC-FZ50–High resolution 10.1 megapixels with the 12x optical zoom and image stabilization. Average price $516
- Sony Cybershot DSC-H5–7.2 megapixels with 12x optical zoom and image stabilization. Average price $484
- Canon Power Shot SD800 IS–This is the compact version of the Power Shot. It has 7.1 megapixels and a 3.8 wide angle optical zoom with image stabalization. Average price $310
- Canon Power Shot A620–7.1 megapixel, 4x optical zoom, great starter camera for the beginning digital photography student. Average Price $452
- Canon Power Shot S5 IS–8megapixels, 12x optical zoom and image stabilization. Average price $340
- Fujiflim Finepix S5200–5.1 megapixels, 10x optical zoom with image stabilization. Average price $285
- Canon Power Shot SD550–7.1 megapixels, 3x optical zoom with image stabilization. Average price $585
- Nikon Coolpix 5400–5.1 megapixels and a 4x optical zoom. Average price $455
Overall in the market, Canon comes out the winner. Canon outsells, out ranks and performs all the other models. The number one most popular and highest selling point and shoot camera is the Canon Power Shot S3 IS.
Also, make a note that most point and shoot digital cameras have a short life battery. Consider buying an extra battery for your point and shoot digital camera..
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.