10 Best Popular Club Songs
When it comes to compiling the 10 best popular club songs, you have to consider the difference between club songs and other genres of music is that club songs will make you dance in a public place in front of everyone ... even if you can't dance. These popular club songs are all fairly recent and even the ones that are over two years old still get a instant response from happy feet. Whether you are a nightclub DJ, or a nightclub patron, get into the groove with these popular club songs.
- Black Eye Peas - "I Got a Feeling". When you are as successful and as internationally known as the Black Eye Peas, having the most popular club song is practically a given. This smash hit encompasses that inner excitement that spreads from your home while you are getting dressed, then to meeting up with friends, and ends with your entrance to the dance floor.
- Lady Gaga - "Just Dance". This extremely popular club song showcases the whole point of going to a dance club—to dance. Lady Gaga's lyrics take you from drunken confusion all the way to complete bliss through the movement of your body.
- Kelis - "Acapella". One of Kelis' biggest strengths as a performer is that she is able to create quirky anthems that turn clever concepts about life into songs that never leave your memory. With "Acapella" she designs a popular club song out of an ode to feeling reborn apparently by the birth of her child.
- Kid Cudi - "Day and Night". You can't go wrong with this monster club song that hasn't lost it's popularity, even after being released back in 2007. Cudi was crowned for his royal flair for melody with this song that's luster lasts day and night.
- Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand". What better way to create a popular club than by bringing forth a contagious dance track and repeating a simple phrase over and over, that no one has to think to hard about to participate? Dj A-Trak and Armand van Helden turn singer/actress Barbara Streisand's name into a code name for cool.
- Madonna - "Celebrate". The queen of reinvention turns up as a dance floor diva with this popular club song. You will have plenty of reasons to celebrate when the DJ turns this one on at full blast.
- David Guetta feat. Cozi - "Baby When the Light". This sounds just like one of those last few club songs that you hear before the club is about to close, and you are scrambling around to get that last minute phone number.
- La Roux - "In For the Kill". This exotic club song has an aggressive approach, but still appeals to that need for infectious dance music. It sounds like the perfect backdrop to your favorite video game experience.
- Love Inc - "You're a Superstar". This popular club hit does something that any great club song should do—boost your confidence. This up-tempo oasis of joy is best described as electric soul.
- Swedish House Mafia feat. Pharell - "One (your name)". Pharell Williams adds his radiant vocals to this highly synthesized adrenaline-booster. This song is like the anthem to a do-it-your-self dance course—it will provide all the rhythm you may lack.