2010 has come to an end, and here are the 10 best popular party songs of 2010. 2010 was an excellent year for music, with many great songs burning up the charts.
- "Raise Your Glass" by Pink "Raise Your Glass" is a definite 2010 party anthem. It's about being who you are and essentially toasting to that fact. It's very up-tempo and has an "in your face" feel to it. Everyone knows the words, and it's easy to dance to.
- "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha A list of 2010 party songs would not be complete without "Tik Tok." The song captures what it's like to lead a life that's centered around partying.
- "Teach Me How to Dougie" by Cali Swag District "Teach Me How to Dougie" is one of those songs that gets in your head and stays there. You can't help but to sing along, and it gets people dancing.
- "California Gurls" by Katy Perry, featuring Snoop Dogg "California Gurls" was the ultimate party song of summer 2010. Everyone across the country, Californians or no, loved the song the instant they heard it.
- "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias, featuring Pitbull "I Like It" was an instant club hit. It's another song that gets people dancing and singing along.
- "Ridin' Solo" by Jason Derulo "Ridin' Solo" is a song that perfectly captures what it's like to finally feel like going out after a breakup. You're doing what you want to do, and feeling independent.
- "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga A list of 2010 party songs would not be complete without including Lady Gaga. "Alejandro" is catchy, and it has a way of getting in your head. The beat makes it an excellent dance song.
- "Like a G6" by Far East Movement While most people who enjoy "Like a G6" may not actually know what a G6 is, the song is an excellent 2010 party song, none the less. While mainstream, the song has a very enjoyable electronic sound to it, which appeals to more people. (For the record, the G6 referenced in the song is a jet plane, the Gulfstream G650, to be exact.)
- "American Trash" by Interpartysystem With a heavy electronic beat, "American Trash" makes for a very good party song, as the excellent beat makes it very easy to dance to. Released May 18, 2010, it's not as mainstream as some other 2010 party songs, but it's still worth including in a list of the best 2010 party songs.
- "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz Taio Cruz got an instant hit with "Dynamite." It's catchy and the song appeals to a variety of people. The beat makes it a good song to play at a variety of parties, from mellow parties, to all-night ragers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.