When you think about the 10 Best Post-Breakup Feel Good Songs, everything becomes questionable. Now, this article isn't simply for guys or girls but can be related to both ends of the spectrum. If you are the type who listens to songs in order to cope with breakups then chances are that you will have no issues with these songs. Breakup songs may not be the best way to get closure but they sure do help until then. The 10 Best Post-Breakup Songs are:
- "You Oughta Know" – Alanis Morissette – Call this a chick song all you want but you will find yourself screaming the lyrics at the top of the lungs at the end of the song. This post-breakup song inspires feelings and emotions just dying to get out of your system. Remember, Alanis knows a thing or two about how to cope with breakups, she was dating Joey Gladstone. Cut-It-Out.
- "Are You Happy Now?" – Michelle Branch – Everybody relishes in the thought that their significant other may be miserable post-breakup and this is a song which makes you feel that way. Something about a woman knowing how to bring out certain emotions that make you feel better post-breakup is just a knack that they are known for having.
- "Should've Said No" – Taylor Swift – Barely out of high school and Taylor could write a post-breakup handbook. Maybe it is just the teen hormone causing all the angst and pent-up aggression but this song has the tempo and rage inside to release that hate and aggression of your own built up inside. Not to mention any music video with Taylor Swift in it will make a man forgot about an ex-girlfriend quick, fast and in a hurry.
- "What Hurts The Most" – Rascal Flatts – This song does pull at the heart strings and makes a person break down and cry. But that should always be a given post-breakup so listen to this and expect some tears to start flowing. And it is a 'guy' song so me shouldn't feel weird about listening to it.
- "You Give Love A Bad Name" – Atreyu – This could very well have been a spot for Bon Jovi and, if you are over the age of 30 then you should have at it. However, the Atreyu version of this song has so much aggression and tempo you will find yourself angry and hitting whatever is around you (Hopefully not a person). At the end of the song you will be too tired to care about the relationship and post-breakup will be in the final stages.
- "Here Without You" – 3 Doors Down – This song is sad and will make you want that person back, sorry. It is one inevitable step that will have to be made though, that is an unfortunate necessity. The man wrote this about his now ex-wife though and he is a rock star so realize that even rock stars deal with this.
- "Don't Speak" – No Doubt – Chicks are angst-ridden and, once again, they provide the most amazing post-breakup music. Gwen Stefani wrote this after a breakup and will have you screaming the lyrics by the end of the song.
- "Friends In Low Places" – Garth Brooks – This song will have you crying from laughing about how amazing your life can turn out post-breakup. You always want to make sure that the ex thinks you are over them as it will lead to them either realizing the error of their ways or moving on and not bugging you anymore. Take Garth Brooks' advice though and move on from all of it.
- "Hurt" – Nine Inch Nails – The Johnny Cash one is a great song but seems to relate more to death rather than this one which wants you to push through the post-breakup and realize the other person doesn't matter. Use this song to realize that life is what it is and there is nothing broken today that can't be mended tomorrow.
- "Go Your Own Way" – Fleetwood Mac – This song speaks for itself, it is a reminder that you will go your own ways eventually and move on.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.