10 Best Pro Wrestling Shoes
Try a pair of the 10 best pro wrestling shoes for wrestling matches, power lifting, martial arts or working out at the gym. Why go to the gym, slip and fall on your face while you’re trying to impress someone special? Not just for wrestling, these shoes help keep your feet comfortable and hidden while you work out. Since they’re very affordable, keep several pairs to match your workout wardrobe. Of course, if wrestling is your game, these are the perfect shoes for you.
- ASICS Men’s Matflex Wrestling Shoe. These shoes grip the floor, are lightweight, and made breathable so your feet stay comfortable. They also sport a professional look that is perfect for impressing the ladies.
- Adidas Men’s Extero II Wrestling Shoe. This ultra-light pro wrestling shoe provides support while allowing you to choose between laces, hook-and-loop closures or both. The inside out heal liner reduces pressure on the Achilles tendon, something missing in other shoes.
- Double Sport Beloglazov Wrestling Shoes. These pro wrestling shoes were designed by the world’s best wrestler—Sergei Beloglazov, a six time World and Olympic champion. These shoes are designed to take the unique stresses and punishment that wrestling demands.
- Matman G6 Revenge Wrestling Shoes. The ankle support prevents injuries while the wider design supports the entire foot. Made from breathable fabric and leather, these will last the season and then some.
- Adidas Pretereo Jr. Blue/Black Wrestling Shoe. The split sole on this pro wrestling shoe allows the foot to grip the mat without slipping while providing support. Laces from the toes to the ankles are adjustable for complete comfort.
- Adidas Tyrint IV. This shoe features the EVA insole, non-marking gum rubber soles, and open mesh nylon sides for breathability. These shoes could make the difference between a pin and being pinned.
- ASICS The Gable Wrestling Shoes. Named after the world famous wrestler Dan Gable, these shoes have a unisole bottom with leather uppers. This allows full traction for your feet and support for your ankles at the same time.
- Adidas Vaporspeed Red Wrestling Shoes. The stripes on this pro wrestling shoe aren’t decorative—they’re welded flexible TPU for midsole and foot support. The extended rubber heel gives extra support and extra grip on the mat at the same time.
- ASICS Ultratek Wrestling Shoes. These are the most high-tech pro wrestling shoes anywhere, and they’re affordable. The PHF (personal heel fit) system molds to the wrestler’s heel, while the built-in sockliner wicks away sweat, preventing blisters and minimizing odor.
- ASICS Split Second 8 Wrestling Shoes. The asymmetric lacing provides comfort and support from the toe to the ankle. Wearing these shoes, all you need is skill to win.