10 Best PS3 Games Of 2010
To make the most of your new system, you need to play the 10 best PS3 games of 2010. This year was an amazing one for gaming, which is why we've compiled the best PS3 games of 2010. These games span all the genres and difficulty levels, so you're sure to find something that tickles your fancy. The best PS3 games of 2010 await the ready gamer for hours of great fun!
- "God of War 3." One of the most anticipated sequels of all time, "God of War 3" brings Kratos' epic tale to a stunning conclusion. You can definitely expect amazing combat, gorgeous visuals and plenty of brutality in this amazing title. It's one of the highest-rated, and therefore, best PS3 games of 2010.
- "Bayonetta." What else can you expect from the genius minds behind "Devil May Cry"? Well, for starters, replace silver-haired Dante with a buxom witch with guns attached to her heels, and you have this amazing game!
- "Uncharted 2." There's no doubt about this game's place as one of the best PS3 games of 2010. It has a likeable cast of characters, amazing visuals, greatly-paced action and one of the best multiplayer modes we've seen in ages. If you haven't played this one yet, you're missing out.
- "Final Fantasy XIII." For those who love a more linear experience, you should definitely check this game out. The grand-daddy of Japanese RPGs makes it next-gen debut with this stunner, complete with all of the amazing visuals and convoluted plots that we've come to expect out of the franchise.
- "Red Dead Redemption." When Rockstar showed us what it could do with the modern day metropolis in "Grand Theft Auto IV," we knew that it just had to return to the Old West. While "Red Dead Revolver" felt like a re-hash of everything we've done before, this game was surprisingly refreshing, with a captivating plot and a dynamic game world that always kept us coming back for more.
- "Heavy Rain." This was one of the most anticipated games from before the system was released, so you know it has to be one of the best PS3 games of 2010. Players take control of numerous characters involved in a deeply-wound "film noir" with characters that feel real and consequences that are more so. This game definitely warrants multiple play-throughs in order to fully enjoy it.
- "Super Street Fighter IV." What else would you expect from the biggest fighting game franchise ever? Gamers were literally salivating with anticipation when the seminal series made its PS3 debut, and this expanded version did not fail any expectations. With new characters and expanded game modes, how could it not be one of the best PS3 games of 2010?
- "Bioshock 2." It definitely hurt when the original "Bioshock," a sublime, psychological shooter set underneath the ocean, was an XBox 360 exclusive. Hence why it was so sweet to hear that the second entry to the series was coming out for the PS3. With a deeper story and added multiplayer option, our second trip to Rapture was even sweeter than our first.
- "Call of Duty: Black Ops." Treyarch's addition to the largest third-party game ever is already one of the best PS3 games of 2010. This time, players suit up for the controversial Vietnam War, taking the fight all over the globe. With the persistent multiplayer and, of course, Nazi Zombies, how could you not want to re-enlist for this romp into the jungle?
- "Battlefield: Bad Company 2." With its signature "everything blows up" play style, how could you resist this game? The multiplayer is everything we hoped for, and with a deeper single-player experience, you know that it's one of the best PS3 games of 2010.