Whether you're looking for a song to pump you up when working out, heading to an event, or simply starting your day, these 10 best pump up rock songs are sure to get you hyped. Music is one of the best tools for getting pumped up for an exciting situation. Here are the 10 best pump up rock songs to listen to any time you need a mental or energy boost.
- "We Are the Champions" by Queen. Queen's "We Are the Champions" is one of the most incredible power ballads ever written. It's also one of the most popular. "We Are the Champions" is one of the best pump up rock songs to make you feel awesome, no matter what the situation!
- "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses. "Welcome to the Jungle" is an awesome pump up rock song to boost your mood. Axl Rose's signature vocals will make you want to sing along – or perhaps even shout along, without a doubt.
- "The Final Countdown" by Europe. "The Fina Countdown" has been used as an entrance song for many wrestlers. That alone should tell you why this is one of the best pump up rock songs out there.
- "Aces High" by Iron Maiden. "Aces High" is one of Iron Maiden's most popular songs. With this heavy metal bands powerful instrumentals and vocals, this is certainly one of the best pump up rock songs.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. "Eye of the Tiger" has been used in various pieces of entertainment over the years. It's one of the best pump up rock songs and the band's best known song.
- "Born to Be Wild" by Steppenwolf. With lyrics like "Lookin' for adventure/and whatever comes our way" and "I like smoke and lightning/heavy metal thunder," you know this song is a great pump up rock song. This song is also Steppenwolf's best known song.
- "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin. The powerful rock instrumentals make this song one of the best pump up rock songs on their own. Although, the lyrics add to the pump up style even more, just look at the opening line, "Hey, hey mama said the way you move, gon' make you sweat, gon' make you groove."
- "Black Betty" by Ram Jam. Ram Jam's "Black Betty" may have been a one hit wonder. However, it's apparent that this pump up rock song sure made it's mark.
- "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones. "Paint It Black" is the most mellow of the 10 best pump up rock songs. The song, though, with it's incredible rhythm, is great for getting hyped up.
- "Mr Crowley" by Ozzy Osbourne. "Mr Crowley" is one of Ozzy Osbourne's most popular songs. The song features incredibly guitar solos by Randy Rhoads that make it one of the best pump up rock songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …