The 10 best pump up songs for football are an essential ingredient to spice up a tailgate party before the big game. To satisfy the music taste for all ages, include a mix of pump up songs from the past up to the present to make sure everyone can contribute to the game atmosphere. The following pump up songs are sure to add to the electricity in the air, and make the big game one to remember.
- "Ain’t No Stopping Us Now" by McFadden & Whitehead. Just the title alone of this Philadelphia Sound pump up song is enough to stir up the guys in the team huddle, and the fans in the stands.
- "We are the Champions" by Queen. No pump up song list is complete without this anthem tune by Queen.
- "Lowdown" by Boz Scaggs. It’s not an in-your-face pump up song, but it does keep fans in a simmering mood until the next wave makes its round.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. This is a great pump up song to play before the toughest game of the season. Yes, it will tough, but “it’s the thrill of the fight,” that invigorates the crowd which energizes the home team.
- "I Gotta A Feeling" by Black Eyed Peas. This pump up song adds just the right amount of positive attitude in the crowd, to be believed the home team will win without being cocky.
- "We Will Rock You" by Queen. This pump up song alerts the opposing team to make sure their shoulder pads are on tight, because they are in for a tough fight.
- "Simply the Best" by Tina Turner. There has to be one pump up song with swagger, and this is it.
- "Do it Again by Steely Dan. This is how every fan feels after the home team makes a good play or a touchdown.
- "Long Train Runnin by the Doobie Brothers. The guitar tracks for this song alone will pump up the crowd.
- "Wild, Wild West" by Kool Moe Dee. This is a more subtle pump up song, but it still would be a great play at a Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys game.
The right pump up songs at a football game can energize the stadium crowd so much that they really can become that extra player on the field for the home team. So, suit up in your teams’ home jersey, fill up the cooler with tasty cuisine, the time of the weekend gladiator has arrived.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.