If you enjoy listening to music while running, try out these 10 best pump up songs to run to. They'll help make the miles fly by so fast that you'll think your feet have grown wings.
- “Lose Yourself” by Eminem. One of the best pump up songs to run to, this inspirational song will get your blood pumping even before you start your workout. Eminem exhorts you to “lose yourself in the moment,” which is a great thing to do while running.
- “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC. It's hard to beat AC/DC for great exercise music. “Thunderstruck” thumps extra-hard. As you run in rhythm to the song, one of the best pump up songs to run to, you'll hear AC/DC sing, “Sound of the drums beatin' in my heart.”
- “Enter Sandman” by Metallica. Let's face it, Metallica rocks. Not only for listening, but also while running. “Enter Sandman” has one of the best guitar riffs in the history of rock and roll, and the song will really get your blood pumping as you run.
- “In the Air Tonight” by Phil Collins. “In the Air Tonight” is a dark, gritty song, but the grittiness and power of its rhythm make it one of the best pump up songs to run to. Crank up the volume and feel its energy as you run in the air tonight.
- “Down With the Sickness” by Disturbed. “Down With the Sickness” is a bad ass song with a bad ass beat. It's guaranteed to pump you up while you're running. This song is especially cathartic to run to if you've had a rough day.
- “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor. One of the best pump up songs to run to and also one of the best known, “Eye of the Tiger” was written for the soundtrack to Rocky III. The song certainly helped Rocky Balboa pump up in the movie.
- “Get Up Stand Up” by Bob Marley. “Get Up Stand Up,” a spunky reggae song, has a fabulous rhythm for running. Its lyrics are catchy and uplifting, too. Bob Marley urges you to “Get up, stand up: don't give up the fight!”
- “We Will Rock You” by Queen. One of the best pump up songs to run to, “We Will Rock You” could have been written especially as a running song. Its rhythm is irresistible. While listening to the song, you've just got to move.
- “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N' Roses. Put plainly, this song rocks. “Welcome to the Jungle” has a hard, driving beat and powerfully-sung lyrics that will pump you way up while you're running and keep you pumped long after the last note has been sung.
- “Crazy Train” by Ozzy Osbourne. In one of the best pump up songs to run to, Ozzy Osbourne calls “All Aboard!” Who can resist such a rocking song? With its grinding beat thumping in your ears, you'll want your feet to move just like a crazy train.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …