10 Best Pump Up Songs For Sports
The 10 best pump up songs for sports are played at many sporting events across the country. No matter what sport you’re watching or about to watch, if you want to get pumped up, put on one of these awesome songs.
- “Let’s Get it Started” by The Black Eyed Peas. This pump up song for sports couldn’t rock more. The perfect mix of rhythm , rhyme and bass, you will definitely get pumped up when you hear this.
- “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns ‘n’ Roses. Reminding you that sports are really about carnal fury and raw instinct, this song is sure to get you and everyone around you pumped. Put it on and crank it up.
- “Another One Bites the Dust” by Queen. This great pump song for sports get you pumped up because of the awesome bass and catchy rhythm. But be careful. You might just want to jump up and start dancing to this one.
- “Jump Around” by House of Pain. When you listen to this song at a sporting event, you will want to do just that: Get up and jump around. The lyrics and music will both get you pumped.
- “You Should Me All Night Long” by AC/DC. This classic rock band still delight audiences everywhere with this pump up song. Before, during or after a sporting event, this song will get you going.
- “Shout” by The Isley Brothers. This is an oldie, but no one can dispute the pump up power of the songs central message: Shout! Put it on and start shouting.
- “I’m Shipping Up to Boston” by Dropkick Murphy’s. While this band might not get enough credit for being awesome, most sports fan can agree that this song will get you seriously pumped up. There might not be a lot of lyrics, but the music is all you’ll need.
- “We Will Rock You” by Queen. Yes, Queen has made this list twice. Nothing gets sports fans more pumped up than telling their opponents how much they are about to get slammed, which this song does perfectly.
- “Smooth Criminal” by Michael Jackson. The king of pop really brought out all the stops with this pump up song. It’s commonly played at sporting events to remind everyone of their gangster, bad boy roots, no matter who they are.
- “Put ‘Em Under Pressure” by U2. This song might be subtle, but it has pump up power sports with the best of them. It’s catchy and inspirational, making it perfect for rooting for your favorite sports team.
Posted on: Dec. 29, 2010